Chapter 7 (Expressing Feelings)

L U K E
I headed out of the soundproof room and out to the lounge.  Ashton was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.  He seemed to be doing a lot of that lately.  I slowly made my way over to Ashton and sat next to him.
"What do you want Luke?" He mumbled.  You could barely hear him because his voice was muffled by his hands.
"I just wanted to talk to you.  I know you don't approve of what happened this morning.  I'm sorry, but I really like Ella.  And I know that you don't want-"
"Luke," he sighed interrupting me.  I looked up to see him finally looking at me.
"I don't want you wrecking this family for her.  Do you know how much she's been through? An abusive father and a mother who killed herself right in front of Ella! This is her shot at happiness and I can't have you ruining it.  I'm sorry Luke." 
I didn't know I was crying until I saw a tear drop fall onto my chest.  And then a few more.  I got up and I stormed out of the studio.  I waited at the bus stop and got on, paying the fee.  I sat at the back with my head in my hands.  I just wanted to be alone.  I don't think Ella and Bryana are back, so I'll just head home, I thought to myself.  And that's what I did.
-----------------------
E L L A
Me and Bryana had finished lunch and now we were on our way home.
"What do you think about us and the boys going out to dinner tonight?" She said suddenly. I looked at her startled and then thought for a moment before nodding. 
"Great!" She said excitedly.
When we arrived home we could hear muffled sons coming from upstairs.
"Hmm.  The boys are supposed to be at the studio still." Bryana mumbled making her way upstairs.
"Wait down here for a minute, okay sweetie?"  I nodded my head and looked at the floor.
---------------------------
L U K E
I was lying on my bed sobbing.  I was falling for Ella and I couldn't even do anything about it.  I heard the front door open and a voice, but I didn't even care.  I just continued to lay there. I heard a knock on my bedroom door.
"Luke?" A soft voice said.  It must be Bryana.
"Go away!" I said as I threw a pillow at the door.
"Luke, please open the door.  I'm not going to scold you.  I just want to talk." Bryana said softly.
"What's the fucking point? It's not like you can persuade Ashton to letting me be with Ella! I like her so much and none of you can see that for whatever fucking reason!" I shouted back.  And then there was silence.  I realized the reason there was silence was because I said I like Ella.  And she was standing right downstairs.  I heard Bryana's footsteps getting quieter as they walked away from the door. What have I done?
------------------------------
E L L A
"What's the fucking point?" I heard Luke shout.  I was starting to get worried.
"It's not like you can persuade Ashton into letting me be with Ella! I like her so much and none of you can see that for whatever fucking reason!" He yelled.  Wait, did he just say he likes me?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
OoOoooOh drama! Hello again! How are all of you? I hope your having a wonderful day.  Just wanted to say thank you for 30 reads! (Actually 35 but still) ily guys sooo much <3 don't forget to comment and vote and recommend this to your friends;) and I'll talk to ya later :)