A New Beginning Or Another Mistake

I frowned in the mirror and tugged at the hem of my skirt, It was way too short! I'm getting ready for my first day at "Buckley High School". Prince had been going there for years but I was perfectly fine with home school.

"Paris! Are you ready?" Dad shouted from downstairs. I ignored him and finished packing textbooks into my bag and fixing my makeup.
"PARIS!" He repeated, annoyance prominently in his voice. Good! I don't give a flying fuck. I swiped my newly dyed blonde hair to the side and walked downstairs.
"There you are, here's breakfast" Dad said and placed a plate of bacon and eggs on the table.

Fat bitch!

I frowned and pushed them away aggressively.
"I'm not hungry" I announced throwing the food out.
"Are you sure?" Dad insisted.
I gritted my teeth and nodded slowly. Yes I'm fucking sure! Why does he even care?
"Okay well make sure you dont starve yourself" he joked. We laughed together and hugged before I left. The idea was that Prince and I would ride to school together but that wouldn't work. I mean, we wouldn't be able to get out of the gates let alone being on time to school. Dad's fans and the media were always swarming Never land. Except now it was "normal" and "boring" to talk about him attending a public school.
No one knew that I was going to attend Buckley and the plan is to keep it that way. I have no idea how anyone expects that to work. I guess we'll have to wait and see... I pulled a large black hoodie over my face and walked alongside two casually dressed bodyguards as we left Neverland undetected. I started speed walking out of habit and nervously sat down at the bus stop. The bus came shortly after and the three of us sat at the back. I plugged my earphones in and started listening to Miley Cyrus' new album.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bus pulled up outside of Buckley and I gulped. This place was freaking huge! I grabbed my bag and looked at the guards. "You guys can go now, I'll be fine" I said smiling weakly.
"Yes Ms Jackson".
I got up quickly and once again began speed walking to the front office.
"Hello how can I help you?" The receptionist asked smiling widely.
"I'm new here and not really sure what to do" I explained. She nodded and typed on the computer.
"What's your name sweetie?".
I hesitated and leaned in close before whispering "Paris Jackson".
"Okay here is your timetable, class begins in 10 minutes".

I nodded and took the timetable before walking down a long corridor. My first class was art in room C12. Damn, this would be so much easier if I had a map!

I saw Prince talking to a bunch of people on the other side of the corridor and contemplated asking him for help. I shook my head and continued walking passed him; looking down. I shouldn't risk it. I bumped into someone and fell to the floor clumsily.
"Shit are you okay?" I looked up and saw a guy holding his hand out to me. The only thought going through my mind was how handsome he is!

Get a hold of yourself Paris!
"Oh yeah I'm fine" I grasped his hand and stood up.
"That's a relief! Well my name is Michael. It's a pleasure to meet you..." he drifted off waiting for an answer. Oh crap...I can't tell him my real name!
"Oh...uh....umm the name is...Frankie?" Shit that sounded more like a question... Oh well, YOLO right?
"Okay then Frankie" he joked awkwardly. I just smiled and held my hand out to shake. Instead Michael brought it up to his face and kissed it gently. I felt my cheeks go red and was interrupted by the bell... Well more like saved.

I looked at my timetable again and sighed.
"Are you okay?" Michael asked with a lopsided smile.
"Yeah it's just that I'm new here and have no clue of where to go" I admitted, a little embarrassed by my sense of directions or lack thereof.
"Why didn't you say so? Let me see that". I handed the sheet to him and waited patiently.
"Ahh okay follow me!" He said. I nodded and did so.

We walked into a large classroom and stood by the door.
"Ms Alcattres?" The teacher stopped talking and looked over at us. She was obviously annoyed by the interruption.
"Yes Michael?" She scowled.
"This is Frankie, she's new here and in this class" Michael explained, covering my late ass.
"Okay then Frankie come sit over here" she instructed, pointing to a table in the front corner of the classroom where a group of 4 girls were sitting.
"Thanks" I whispered to Michael.
"No problem I'll see you later".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I picked up my lunch tray and wandered around the cafeteria looking for somewhere to sit.
"Hey Frankie, over here!" I looked and saw the group of girls from my art class waving me over. I shrugged and walked to the table, sitting down.
"Okay so it's obvious you're new here and we wanna make you feel welcome so you've been accepted into the gang" they all started laughing so I'm guessing that last part was a joke?

"Um thanks" I smiled and began playing with my food. The same girl started talking again. "So I'm Chastity and we have Portia, Quinn and Jen" she pointed everyone out as she spoke.
"And welcome to Buckley High!" They all shouted and burst into laughs, along with me.

AN

I know I know boring ass chapter but the book is back! Things will get interesting in the next chapter! Way more interesting! Thanks for all the support on this book, I seriously can't believe how many requests I got to continue writing it!

Please vote and comment

EscapismGurl :)