Tensions Getting Bad

30th March, 2015

Michael's Pov

"What am I gonna do Frank?" I asked pacing around the hospital waiting room. Paris was put in the adolescence ward last night but I didn't want her to hear this conversation. "I wish I could tell you Mike but all I can say is you can't cancel, it's not an option. The rest is up to you" he replied before pulling a cigar out of his pocket. "Now I got to go outside and deal with my own problems" he said, standing up and walking towards the exit.

"Wait! I need some advice here, you ARE my manager" I said getting frustrated. "Yeah you're right I'm your manager but I deal with the career side of this not the personal stuff. Why don't you call your family?" He suggested. I shook my head "that isn't the same, they live in the US and I need consolation in person"
Frank sighed and rubbed his head. He was getting frustrated with me. I didn't care this was about my daughters well being! "Call Tatiana, aren't you two still dating?"

I gulped nervously and nodded. "Yeah we are but I can't do that! Paris hates her guts..." I muttered. I still didn't know why but it couldn't end well if those two were in the same room. "Well that's the last option" he said before grabbing his cigar again. "Besides Paris will have to see Tatiana sooner or later, she's on the tour" he pointed out and walked through the entrance doors, leaving me alone. I hated that Frank had a point but he did, I might as well call Tati, I missed her anyway.

Paris' Pov

I stared out at the rain pouring down, hospital was honestly the most boring place I could be. I grabbed the crutches leaning against the wall and hobbled back to the bed. Blanket looked over at me from his phone and frowned. "You bored?" He asked tucking it in his pocket. "Bored and hungry". This hospital food was going to make me sicker than I already was. "Sorry sis but I can't really help you with that"

I huffed and lifted the cloche from the tray and literally vomited in my mouth. The spaghetti looked so mushy that- you know what I didn't even want to finish that thought. I put it down and grabbed my phone off the table. I had one message from Michael.

Hey PJ I just finished band practice want some company?

I smiled and quickly started typing back.

P- Yeh that would be awesome but you know what would be better? FOOD 🥘

M- 😂😂 you crack me up girl any requests?

P- ...Mexican

M- Done be there in 20

I put my phone down and lied back with nothing else to do. A nurse walked in the room and smiled. "Hi Paris are you ready for your medication?" She asked picking up my file. "Is it that time again? sure" I said shrugging. She nodded and passed me a couple of pills and a cup of water. I swallowed them and lied down again as she replaced the bag of fluids going through my IV.
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

I felt something shaking me and forced my eyes open to see Michael holding a bag of takeout. I smiled weakly and sat up feeling myself go a bit dizzy. I ignored it and yawned as he handed me the burrito and nachos. Dad walked through the door and his eyes instantly landed on Michael.

"Who are you?" He demanded stomping over to him. "He's my f-friend calm down D-Dad" I stuttered looking between the two of them. Dads head shot in my direction and I could tell he was worried. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, his voice changed from anger to concern. I nodded and smiled. "Fine" Dad stared at me for a while before looking back at Michael. "And you?" Michael stood up from his chair and held his hand out shakily. "I'm Michael Snoddy, I met your daughter at school back in California" he explained. I could tell Dad was about to say something but he was interrupted by a knock at the door.

Everyone looked over as it slowly opened and the last person I wanted to see, walked in. Tatiana gold digger Thumbtzen. She walked over and handed me a present. It was made from glass and I could see something glowing inside. "I think you'll like it" she said smiling.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked as the gift slipped from my hands and fell on the floor, shattering everywhere. I could hear a machine beeping crazily in the background but I was just too tired to care....