Morphine!

I started hyperventilating as people got in my face and stomped all over me. Everyone was taking pictures and I couldn't think straight. Someone grabbed me by the waist and helped me up. I gasped when I saw who it was. "Michael?"
"Yeah hey Frankie" he said in a slightly questioning tone. I tried to step and get out of the crowd but slipped and hit my head...

I woke up with a headache and sore leg and groaned. I was in a hospital, I could tell that much. But no one was around to tell me anything. I saw my clothes in a heap on a nearby chair and remembered that my phone was in my dress pocket but I was attached to a bunch of machines and had a bandage on my leg. I might as well be a mummy by this point. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and ignored the intense pain that it caused.

I tried to stand up but quickly fell over and screamed in shock. "Motherfucker!!" A machine started beeping loudly in the corner and a nurse walked in. "Oh my god Miss Jackson let me help you" I nodded and flung my arm around her neck hobbling back to the bed and sitting down. "I'm glad to see that you're awake but the doctor has asked that you don't move from the bed without assistance and to try to avoid stress. I see both of those have gone out the window so I'll go tell him you're up" she said and walked past the curtain. "Wait nurse!" She turned around and nodded. "Yes?"

"Can you get my Dad? Wait is he here!? I need him!" I felt myself getting faint and started hyperventilating again. The nurse rushed back in and pulled an oxygen mask over my mouth. "Deep breaths Miss Jackson. Yes he's here along with some others. Would you like me to bring them in?" She asked as she helped me lay down comfortably. "Yes... Please"

A few minutes later Dad walked in with Blanket following him. "Oh Paris I'm so sorry that this happened, I should have had more security. Heck I should have been right by your side" he said putting his head in his hands. "N-No it's my f-fault, I was t-too distracted by the p-paparazzi" I could feel my breath getting shorter when I talked but I couldn't let Dad blame himself.

"Oh God" he muttered falling into a chair behind him. Blanket was just looking between us with concern filled eyes. I bit my lip anxiously and grabbed Dad's hand reassuringly. "I love you" I forced with as much energy as I had. Dad looked up at me in shock. I didn't say that much anymore so I'm sure it meant a lot to him. "I love you too" he said with a smile, squeezing my hand. He looked over at Blanket and wrapped his other arm around him. "I love both of you"

The curtain opened as a doctor walked into the small room. "Hello Paris, Mr Jackson. Let's discuss what happened"
***********

"Uh huh I can see how everything fits into the diagnosis but it's not as simple as only what happened at the airport" the doctor said as he flipped through my hospital files. "What do you mean?" Dad asked looking up from his hands that were tightly clasped together. I couldn't say anything but I was worried about what he was going to tell us.

"Well let's start simply, there are high chances that Paris is suffering from major depression and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you are taking it out mostly as anger" He looked straight to me and I nodded weakly. It was scary how he was putting the pieces together like that. "I thought so, Mr Jackson I highly recommend that she starts treatment" he announced making me feel sick and confused about the idea. "And what would that be?" Dad asked staring at the doctor. "Therapy and antidepressants"
"Okay but I have to ask, what's this got to do with today's incident?" Dad asked in frustration. "Nothing but our goal is to find solutions for dire health complications and considering your past Paris, we have to consider this" I nodded again, I was scared but I understood and I couldn't exactly say much right now.

"Okay next topic hyperventilating and panic attacks. You've experienced a big problem with that right?" I just shrugged even though I knew he had a point. "We're temporarily prescribing medication for that too along with an inhaler" I could see Dad going crazy in his chair as the doctor continued the diagnosis.