Rehab

Paris Pov

What are you doing here?" I questioned.

I glared at Tatiana as she frowned, looking down at the pieces of glass shattered everywhere. "I invited her" Dad announced, cutting in. I turned my glare to him and rolled my eyes. "Whatever I don't care anyway" I muttered.
———————————————

I limped out of the car and looked at the building in front of me. "You traitor!" I yelled at Dad. He told me that we were going on a mountain retreat. "I'm sorry Paris but I've tried everything and you won't work with me. I have to go on tour and I can't do it while you're causing so much trouble. I'm only doing what's best for you" he explained. "That's a load of shit! You just want to ship me off so you can play happy little family with your slut of a girlfriend!" I shouted. "Paris that's enough. You know that's not true" he said glaring at me.

A few people walked out of the building, they were wearing uniforms and one had a clipboard in her hand. "You must be Paris. Welcome to Life Works Community. I'm Cathy, the leading manager here for the teenage 6 month program called Cocoon Therapy" she introduced herself. "Cocoon therapy?" I repeated in disbelief. "Yes you see the teenagers who come here are struggling with addiction in one way or another so we consider this the caterpillar stage. When you begin treatment and start making progress that's considered the cocoon stage and after 6 months if you've managed to learn how to overcome your addiction that's your butterfly transformation" she continued. I raised my eyebrows at her and rolled my eyes. "So are you ready to begin your transformation?" She asked. "I think you're full of shit. No fucking way am I staying here for 6 months to undergo your cutesy little program. I'm going back to America to live my life" I said hobbling back to the car.

"Paris..." Dad said in annoyance. "No don't 'Paris' me. Just take me home" I demanded trying to open the locked car door. I heard him mumble something to Cathy before two buff guys walked up to me and grabbed my arms. I dropped my crutches and struggled to get out of their grip as they escorted me towards the building. "What the fuck?! Dad tell them to stop!" I yelled, wriggling in their arms. "I'm sorry Paris but this is what's best for you right now" he said following me inside. "Grr! Fuck you Dad!"
———————————————

I limped to the fence of this stupid rehab centre and watched the trees swaying in the wind. I can't believe Dad left me here and for 6 months! I couldn't leave for the next four weeks and there was no way for me to get out. I would never forgive him for this.

AN

A huge shoutout to antiunna for her suggestions! They will be used in the next few chapters