Prologue

This book will contain lesbian smut. This is the only warning I will give so do not complain if I don't put a warning in the chapters that have smut. Yes Kellin and Vic are girls in this book so again if you are not comfortable with this type of stuff do not read. This is my first gender swap and I wish there were more stories like this but unfortunately there is not. I will probably do another gender swap in the future if this one goes well. If there are any mistakes please point them out. Just don't do it rudely. Umm what else.. oh yeah the AMAZING  book cover was made by: AnonymoulyBeautiful 

So enough of the boring authors note start reading I hope you all enjoy it.

Prologue

"Vic, just go talk to her it isn't so hard." Mike said lightly pushing me towards Kelli. I shook my head and crossed my arms self-consciously. Usually I'm really confident and also have a good self-esteem but when it comes to Kelli I'm the opposite. Kelli is the most beautiful girl in this school, she has long black hair, nice plump ass, huge breasts, flat stomach, pale porcelain skin, crystal blue eyes, pink lips, a cute button nose, thick thighs, and a curvy body.

There was no girl that compared to her in this school, she was different because most of the girls in this school were really conceited and rude. Today she was wearing a red shirt that said I'm not a morning person, light blue shorts, a red beanie, and red Vans. She looked absolutely breath taking but when does she not? The truth is I've been crushing on this girl for a little over a year now and Mike has been getting tired of it.

He is always pushing me to go talk to her and he has gave me numerous pep talks but it doesn't seem to work at all. There was a time where I was already walking up to her when someone beat me to it, I felt like it was a sign saying I shouldn't even try because it would lead to embarrassment. The first time I saw her was when she was moving into a house that was a couple of houses away from mine. Actually, I remember that day perfectly, she was wearing a gray beanie, black ripped skinny jeans, and a gray crop top that hugged her breasts so tight that they were almost spilling out of the shirt. She just caught my eye the first time I saw her.

The bell rang interrupting my thoughts, "I'll see you at lunch sis."

"Alright see you," I muttered before walking to my next class which, I had with Kelli. I purposely waited for her to walk before me so I could stare at her ass like a creep. There was no harm anyway. Once I was inside the class I walked to my regular seat that was all the way to the left back. I've had this seat since the beginning of the school year and I did not want to move.

The bad thing was Kelli sat at the other side of the classroom so there was no chance for us to start communicating. It feels like it is not meant to be for me to talk to her. After everyone was settled in Mr. Barakat decided to speak up, "Okay class, there is going to be an upcoming project." Everyone groaned. "You all be in a groups of two and I have chosen the person you will be with so there is a new seating chart." He said and I groaned banging my head on the desk.

"Are you alright Victoria?" He asked looking amused. I blushed when everyone in the class turned to look at me including Kelli. "Yup, I'm fine. I answered covering my cheeks and laying my head on the desk to save myself from anymore more embarrassment.

"Okay, so let's get started." He started calling out names and telling them where to go, I just tuned him out till I heard my name being called. "Victoria can you please sit beside Kelli please, you both will be doing the project together." He said and my eyes widened in shock. I got up from my chair and walked to the seat beside Kelli, I tried not to look at her in the eyes but it was kind of hard because she was staring at me with a bright smile on her face.

It was best not to be rude to her so I just smiled back at her which made her smile brighten even more. I blushed and turned back to the teacher. "So, should we start the project today?" She asked.

"Yeah, sure, I mean i-if t-that's okay with you if not-" she cut me off with an adorable giggle. "Of course we can do it today stop being so shy." I blushed and turned away.

"At my place?" I nodded trying not to talk again with my stupid stutter.

"Alright we'll meet up after school at the front gates." She said before the bell rang and we both didn't get up till Mr. Barakat dismissed us. It was lunch time so I walked to my regular table with the guys. I can't wait to tell the guys what just happened.