Chapter two

Chapter two

After leaving Kelli's house I walked back to the small apartment that I lived in with my mom and brother. The whole time I was contemplating on whether to tell Mike about what happened with Kelli or to keep it between me and Kelli. If I tell Mike he will obviously think it's not right but I don't want to accept that.

I want to believe that what we are doing is nothing bad but deep down I know it is. After making it home Mike was sitting on his bed playing video games, "Hey Mike."

"Hi little sis how did it go with Kelli?" He asked pressing pause on his game that he was currently playing. "Nothing much." I shrugged trying to avoid his gaze because if he looks into my eyes I will crack. I went to my closet and started looking for some pajamas to wear, once I found them I sat them on the bed and looked over at Mike who was just staring at me.

"What?"

"I know you're lying to me."

"What are you talking about no I'm not?"

"Vic really? You are my sister I know when you're lying."

I sighed and sat down next to him on his bed resting my head on his shoulder. "Fine, I'll tell you."

"Okay, I kind of fingered and ate her out." I said and he moved away from shooting up from the bed. "You're lying?" He gasped looking at me with wide eyes. "Nope, I'm telling the truth." I stated. "Wow I didn't know you had it in you especially with Kelli. So are you guys like dating now?"

"No we're not, it's more like friends with benefits." He shook his head and put his head in his hands. "You're going to get hurt Tori, what if one day you wake up and want to be in a relationship with her?" He asked.

"That won't happen and I'll make sure of it okay." He sighed before laying down and getting his Xbox control playing his little game. "I'll be here if you get hurt but good luck." He muttered.

I shook my head and grabbed my clothes walking out of our room and changing into my clothes. There is no way that I will get hurt if I don't get too attached to her so there is nothing to worry about. Sure, she is really beautiful but if she only wants to be friends with benefits then I'm fine with that.

My phone buzzed on my nightstand so I picked it up and checked it. It was Kelli and there was a picture attached to the message. I read the message before opening the picture and what I saw made me wet once again. The message said,

Had fun today, I'll see you tomorrow hopefully this picture will keep you thinking about me. ;)

The picture was her completely naked and what was even better was that she was touching herself. Her boobs were absolutely beautiful. Her nipples were hard probably because she was turned on. I bit my lip and had the urge to finger myself but that would be really weird because Mike was only a few feet away from me. I locked my phone before getting under the covers and drifting into a deep slumber.
________________________________
I'm so sorry for not updating as much as I used to but I was really sick. This chapter is really short but the next chapter will make up for it.

Vote and Comment

Lucy