Chapter eleven

I didn't get any sleep last night, all I have been thinking about is Jenna's hands on me. Mike and my mom have been trying to talk to me but I don't really feel like talking to anyone at the moment. Even Jaime came over but I just don't want to talk to anyone. Why don't they understand that?

"Vic, please talk to us, you haven't spoken to anyone today." Mike said and once he noticed that I didn't even turn to look at him he sighed and got up from my bed. They all left the room making me sigh, finally they leave me alone. I closed my eyes but reopened them once I started feeling like if someone was in the room with me. I looked around and there was no one here, I felt like I was going crazy. Victoria calm down there is no one here, I took deep breath in and a deep breath out trying to calm myself down before I started to cry again.

The door opened up once again and I sighed, who is it now? "Victoria, its Kelli, I know you don't want to talk to anyone but your mom and Mike insisted on me coming to talk to you. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, do you want me to leave?" She asked and I closed my eyes.

"Yes."

She sighed and turned around, she was about to get out but I started feeling bad so I stopped her. "Kelli, wait." Kelli turned around and looked at me with a smile on her face. "I'm sorry, I-" I stopped myself. I couldn't say it but I had to. Kelli walked to me and sat on my bed with a worried look in her eyes, she tried to put her hand on my shoulder but I flinched.

"Victoria, what happened?" That was where I lost it, I jumped into her arms and she hugged me. By now I was sobbing in her arms.

"She t-touched m-me everywhere, I-I tried to make h-her stop but she w-wouldn't. I tried to escape but everything was locked." I stuttered, Kelli gasped but continued to rub my back. "You're okay now, I'm here for you and I won't leave you again. Was it that blonde bitch? She asked and I nodded slowly. After she said that I started calming down and she laid next to me. Kelli hugged me from my waist and I started falling asleep.

Kelli's Point of View

Victoria fell asleep and I did not want to wake her up so I got up slowly. I went to go talk to her Mike, Jaime, and her mom because they were are very worried about her. They were all in the kitchen making coffee, "So I got her to speak." I said quietly. "You guys are going to want to sit down for this." I said and they all nodded sitting down.

"V-Victoria was sexually abused by Jenna." I said and they all were quiet for a second before they blew up.

"Jenna?!" Mike asked and I nodded. "That fucking bitch!" He said and started pacing back and forth pulling his hair. "This is my fault, I should have never introduced them." Mike said and continued to pace back and forth. "This is not your fault but do you know where she lives?" I asked and Mike nodded. He handed me the address and I got in my car driving to the address Mike gave me.

Once I made it there I got out of my car and walked to the door. I knocked on the door calmly and the blonde bitch also known as Jenna opened the door. "Who the hell are you?" She asked and I smiled before walking inside her house pushing her.

"I'm Victoria's friend and I know what you did to her." I said. "What are y-" I stopped her from talking and punched her on the face. She gasped and fell to the floor, I grabbed her by the hair and picked her up before slamming her against the wall. I kneed her in the stomach cause her to put her hands on her stomach, I punched her again on the face many times. Her nose started to bleed and that is when her parents came into the room.

"What the hell are you doing to my daughter?!" They exclaimed running over to me moving me away from her. "Well if you must know, your daughter sexually abused my girlfriend- I mean friend and know she is in her room not wanting to talk to anyone." I said and their eyes widened. "Is this true Jenna?" Her mom asked and she shook her head. "I don't know what she is talking about." She said holding her nose so that the blood won't come out.

"Jenna?! Tell me the truth!" Her dad said and Jenna sighed. "Yes, I did."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" They asked and Jenna looked down. I left the room and went back to my car, I did not regret anything I just did.
____________________________________
Hey guys so yesterday I was scrolling through some books and I found a book that is almost exactly like mine. I just wanted to say if you are reading this please do not steal my ideas. I work very hard to come up with them and I know that the plot for this book isn't very original and I understand that but if you do the first chapter almost exactly the same it is kind of suspicious. I am not mad at anyone but I just wanted to say this. I tried messaging this person but there was no answer. I love all of you very much and I'm sorry for taking up your time.