Chapter six

I woke up the next day with Jaime sleeping next to me, he had his arms wrapped around me and it was way too hot so I pushed him off with a loud thump. He groaned and I started laughing before he got up and jumped on top of me, I guess he forgot about my piercings and laid on top of me. I pushed him off real quick and tried to soothe my boobs by rubbing them but that just made it worse.

I got up and grabbed the cream my mom got for me last night and rubbed them gently. "Jaime you hurt my boobs!" I exclaimed making him laugh. "Sorry Vic," he said before kissing my cheek and leaving. Since we didn't have our own bathroom I grabbed my clothes before walking to the bathroom. The bathroom was a mess since my mom hasn't cleaned it so I decided that I'll clean it once I get back from school since I know Mike would be way too lazy to do it.

I placed my clothes and towel on top of the hamper before turning on the shower head to the correct temperature. The bathroom was already starting to get a bit steamy so I got in and started to wash my hair with my vanilla shampoo.

Once I finished showering, cleaning, scrubbing, and shaving everywhere I got out and wrapped the towel around me. My toothbrush was in the cabinet so I grabbed it before brushing my teeth. After that I dried my body and put on a cute outfit that I knew Kelli would like. Today I'm planning on asking Kelli out so I have to look presentable. After dressing myself without putting a bra on since I knew that would hurt way too much I walked back to my room to do my eyeliner, mascara, and eyebrows.

Vic's Outfit 👇

There really is no point in me wearing heavy makeup since it will cause me to break out so the last thing I did was blow dry and straighten my hair

There really is no point in me wearing heavy makeup since it will cause me to break out so the last thing I did was blow dry and straighten my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled for once in my life I was confident and happy about myself. I looked over at Mike's bed and saw that he was still sleeping, I grabbed my phone and connected it to the speaker before turning it all the way to an alarm that is really annoying. I laughed evilly before pressing play and covered my ears.

Mike jumped up from the bed and fell on the ground, I stopped the alarm and started laughing obnoxiously. My phone fell on the floor but I continued to laugh, his reaction was way too funny. "Why would you do that?!" He exclaimed rubbing his eyes. "You weren't waking up so I had to do something."

"I bet you weren't even trying." He scoffed before getting up from the floor and walking out the room. A short giggle slipped out before I shook my head and picked up my phone from the floor disconnecting it from the speaker before grabbing my school bag.

Mike always gets a ride and I always walk so I quickly started walking since I wanted to stop by a coffee shop and get banana bread also a small cup of coffee. My mouth watered just thinking about it. After 8 minutes I think I finally made it to the coffee shop. I ordered the two things that I wanted before paying and walking out the door.

The rest to the walk to school the only thing on my mind was Kelli. What will she say? Will she reject me? Will she be disgusted by the idea? All of these questions were running through my head that before I knew it I was in front of the school.

My heart was beating really quickly and I was afraid that people could tell but that was just me being stupid. The bell rang and I quickly walked to my first classed a bit nervous but excited at the same time. It was a bit confusing but oh well. I walked inside the classroom and sat down on the seat that I usually sit at. Kelli wasn't here yet which worried me a bit since she is never late she is always early. Once the bell rang I started to lose hope on her coming. My heart sunk a bit so I laid my head down on the desk.

"Okay class, projects are due the day after tomorrow so you all better be-" she got interrupted by the door opening. I looked quickly over at the door and saw that it was Kelli. I felt like squealing but tried my best to keep it inside. Kelli sat beside me and smiled at me. "You look hot today." She said before placing her hand on my thigh.

"Is there a reason why you are late?" Ms. Jardine asked. "Yes, the office wanted me for something real quick here is my pass." She said and got up from her chair moving her hand from thigh and walking to the front. She handed the pass to Ms. Jardine and walked back to her seat. She was wearing some really tight jeans today that made her ass look gorgeous.

"I have something to ask you." I said and she looked over at me. "What is it?"

"Um- I uh, how about I tell you later." I say quickly before covering my pink cheeks. "Um, okay."

"You know, we haven't started our project and it is due soon," Kelli said. "I know do you want to do it after school?" I asked and she shook her head. "I can't, I'm going it with that guy that did your piercings." She said and my heart sunk again. She said it like if it didn't matter and that is what hurt me the most.

I sighed and nodded, "okay." I turned around and looked at the board. "Is something wrong?" She asked. I was about to say yes but then she would know that I like her and then our whole friends with benefits thing would be off and I rather have part of her than nothing. "No, I'm good just have a bit of a stomach ache that's all." I said with a fake smile.

"Oh okay, how about I come over after the date and we do a little something?" I nodded, "Sure." After that we didn't talk so it was really awkward well at least on my part it was. I just had to talk to someone so after class I tried to find Mike and tell him. Once I did we ditched together and we went to the nearest pizza place. Right now I just needed to vent so that's what I did.
_______________________________
How long has it been since I updated? Idk. This chapter is dedicated to SceneStegosaurus it is also dedicated to all of you for staying with this story even if it has slow updates. Love you all. 💖💖