Chapter twelve

It's a short chapter but I hope you all enjoy it.

After leaving Jenna's house I went back to Victoria's house where her mom and brother were waiting. They wanted me to cheer up Vic but I knew that that was still going to take a while. A person does not recover from that so easily, after making it back to her house I knocked on the door. The door opened and I was met with Mike.

"Did you go to her house?" He asked and I nodded. "Did you fuck her up?" He asked and I nodded again.

"Great," he said before letting me inside. "Her parents were also home so I told them what she did." He nodded and pulled me into a hug. "I just wanted you to know that Victoria has been in love with you since before you guys met and she thought you didn't like her so she went to Jenna. I want you guys to be together but please don't fuck it up. Give her time because right now all she needs is a friend." Mike said before pulling away.

I was shocked at what he just told me but I was also really happy, I am not in love with Victoria yet bit I am falling for her. She is an amazing girl and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her in my life. I walked to her room and knocked before I walked inside.

She turned to me and smiled lightly at me, just seeing a small smile on her face made my day. "Can you cuddle with me?" She asked and I ran to her bed. "Of course," I said and got on her bed pulling the covers over both of us. I was about to wrap my arms around her but didn't.

"You can wrap your arms around me, I don't mind." She said and I smiled before getting closer to her and wrapping my arms around her. She flinched a bit which made me want to pull away but she assured me that she was fine. Her back was to my chest and I had my face in the crook of her neck breathing in her sweet scent. "I'm sorry for everything I said," I shook my head and kissed her cheek. "Don't worry about it Tori, how about we just start over?"

"Okay," she said and turned around in my arms and laid her head on top of my boobs. She wrapped her arms around my waist and closed her eyes. I looked down at her face and just stared at her, she was just so beautiful.

"Stop staring at me you're making me shy." She said and I blushed, I thought she wouldn't notice. "I can't help it you are just so beautiful." I said and she opened her eyes she smiled at me and scooted up a little bit. She got closer and closer to me before leaning in slowly and kissing me on the lips. I sighed against her lips and pulled her closer to me, I missed feeling her lips against mine.

They were so soft and pink, I finally started moving my lips against hers once I got over the initial shock. After a while she pulled away and looked into my eyes, "I missed doing that, I want you to know that I don't want you being careful just because this happened with me. I'll never forget that this happened to me but soon I'll feel better. I can't feel like this for the rest of my life so please just help me get over this, I know it won't be easy but just try."

"Okay, I'll be here every step of the way." I said and she smiled before pecking my lips lightly. She went back to her original spot and closed her eyes again, I did the same and we both fell asleep.

6 Months Later

Victoria's POV

After going to tons of therapy and hanging out with everyone around me I was slowly getting better. I still had nightmares but Kelli helped me through all of that. My mom and brother were always there for me and I would ask for anyone better. Kelli and I still are not together but we were in no rush, she knew that I had to get better and I still wasn't better but I was getting there.

Right now I was getting ready because Kelli was going to come over. Lately I have been getting really horny and hanging out with Kelli was really not helping out. I still freaked out whenever someone touched me so I haven't really wanted to do anything close to sex.

Kelli understood that and she told me she wouldn't mind waiting until I was ready. The door from my room opened and I turned around and saw Kelli. "Hey baby girl," I said before kissing her on the lips. She smiled and blushed before looking down, I have been wanting to ask her to be my girlfriend because she has been with me every step of the way but I'm afraid to.

I know she likes me because she told me herself but I'm still really nervous. We act like a couple but we aren't one, I want to be a couple but I have to stop being a pussy and just ask her out. "Tori, let's go do something I'm bored." She said and I looked over at her.

"Alright, what do you want to do?" I asked and she shrugged. "I don't really know, how about we just walk around at the park. I need the exercise I have been gaining weight these past few weeks." She said and I looked at her scoffed. I looked at her up and down and she still had the same body, she had her big breast, thick thighs, nice round ass, and curvy body.

"You look perfect to me." I said and she smiled before blushing. "But if you want we could walk around the park and just hang out." I said and she nodded. I think I should just ask her out today, if I end up gaining enough courage I'll do it.