Chapter thirteen

I'm sorry for the very very late update.

Vic's Point of View

We had barely finished circling around the whole park and we were sitting down near a fountain. I would always come here to sit down and think before I started talking to Kelli. Now, I just talk to her; it feels like so long since I've been here.

"I used to always come here," I said to Kelli.

"Really?!" She asked.

"Yeah, I haven't been here in a while though. Everything I feel now I just tell you, there is nothing in the world that I would hide from you now." I said and grabbed Kelli's hand. My palms were starting to get sweaty because it was finally time to ask her out, just looking at her made me feel like I wasn't good enough for her.

She was just so perfect, to me she had no flaws. Maybe to others she might not be perfect, but to me there is no one better than Kelli.

"I tell you everything too," she said not looking at me in the eyes. It kind of seemed like she was hiding something from me but I just shook that feeling off. She would tell me the truth if she was hiding something.

"Kelli, you are so beautiful and all these feelings that I am feeling towards you I have never felt towards anyone. I want you to be with me and only me, everything we have been through just makes me know that we are meant to be together. I just have one question; will you be my girlfriend? I get if you are not ready to have a girlfriend so you can say n- "She interrupted me by pulling me closer by my shoulders and giving me a sweet kiss.

I smiled in the kiss and I felt her smile too. Her lips were so soft and kissable, I missed kissing her pink lips. I pulled her closer by her waist and pulled away after a while, I looked into her crystal blue eyes before smiling brightly.

"Yes, I want to be your girlfriend." Kelli said before kissing my cheek making me blush.

"Okay, let's walk back because my mom probably thinks we got lost." I said and Kelli giggled. We walked back to the house hand in hand just enjoying each others company. Once we made it back to my house we went to room and laid down on my bed watching Mike play with Jaime on the XBOX.

"So, are you girls finally together?" Jaime asked. Kelli and I both looked at each with a smile before looking back at Jaime.

"Yes, we are together," Kelli said.

"Dang it, I thought I still had a chance with Vic." Jaime said with a smile on his face.

"You would have never had a chance with me anyway because I don't want you dick." I said making Jaime laugh.

"Nope, now Vic is my girl and you can't have her." Kelli said making my heart flutter. She got on top of me and hugged me by my waist, I closed my eyes and started thinking about Kelli. Which was nothing new. After a while I fell asleep and dreamt about my new girl.

Kelli's Point of View

I woke up to the sound of Mike screaming at his T.V which I was used to. I turned around and noticed that Tori was still sleeping and it was kind of hot in here. They had a window where an A.C. would fit perfectly.

"Isn't it hot for you in here?" I asked Mike.

"Yeah, but I had to get used to it because we don't have enough money to but an air conditioner." Mike said.

"Let's go to the store, I'll pay for it." I said getting up from the bed most likely looking like a mess. "I can't let you do that." Mike said shaking his head and I rolled my eyes.