Chapter one

Chapter 1

"Wait so you actually talked to her?" Jaime asked. "Weeelll something like that, it was more like her talking to me while I just stuttered."

"It's better than nothing." He shrugged. We continued eating and small talk before the bell rang. We all got up and through our lunch trash away in the nearest trash can. Mike and Tony went to their class while Jaime walked with me to our class.

AFTER SCHOOL

I have been waiting for 20 minutes now and Kelli still isn't out. Did she really stand me up? I still had hope that she didn't and decided to stay for 5 more minutes. After the five minutes were up I started walking to my house with my head down. Mike had already left with the car so I had to walk home now.

All of a sudden I felt something or more like someone jump on my back. I turned my head around and saw it was Kelli, a smile immediately etched on my face. She leaned down to my ear so that I could feel her hot minty breath against it. "I'm sorry I'm late my teacher was holding me up." She apologized.

"It's fine, I just thought you were going to stand me up." I said, my legs were feeling like jelly because of her breath fanning over my neck now.

"I would never do that to a pretty girl." She said, my eyes widened and my cheeks turned red. I decided not to say anything because it would come out as a mumbling mess. "So where is your house?" I asked and we kept walking well I was walking she was just on my back but I didn't mind.

She was giving out directions until we came across a white two story house. Her house was amazing, the grass was green and mowed, there was a lot of beautiful flowers, and everything just looked perfect. Kelli is so lucky to have a huge house, I live in a 2 bedroom apartment with my mom and brother. We walked to the backyard and sat down on the chairs she had there. I looked around and her yard was also perfect. I looked at the tree they had and there was a huge tree house that looked awesome. My dad always said he was going to build me one when I was younger but he got passed away from cancer when I was 13. We also never had our own house with a big tree but he always promised me he would do it one day.

Before he died he told me that he was sorry that he didn't build it for me even though he promised. I told him it was fine and that he had nothing to worry about. Maybe one day when I have my own kids I'll build them a tree house since I never had one. "Victoria are you okay?" Kelli asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just never had a tree house before." She smiled and got off of me. "Let's go in." She grabbed my hand pulling me to the treehouse that had a small ladder leading up to the treehouse. We made it up to the treehouse and it was huge. It almost looked like a regular room, there was a small window that was covered up with a curtain so everything was closed off. We sat down on the beanbags that were facing each other.

"This is so cool." I muttered still looking around. "This is where I usually am, it relaxes me. I rather be in here than my room." She said laying back, her shirt lifted up a little bit showing off her pale stomach. I bit my bottom lip and tried to turn away. She got up so she wasn't laying down anymore and looked at me. "Let's get to know each other so it won't be so awkward." I nodded.

"Okay, what do you want to know?"

"How old are you? What are your hobbies? What is your favorite color? Who do you have a crush on? What is your sexuality?"

"I'm seventeen, I love to listen to music and read, my favorite color is blue, I have a crush on a girl from school, and I'm lesbian."

"I'm sixteen, I love to listen to music, my favorite color is purple, I also have a crush on a girl from school, and I'm bisexual." She said. "Well now that we know the basic stuff we should get started on our project." I said and she shook her head before she got closer to me.

"I also have a secret to tell you." She whispered in my ear and I raised my eyebrows. "Oh?"

"I find you so sexy and beautiful." She said kissing my neck. "Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, I've seen you staring at my ass and my boobs, why do you think I'm always showing so much cleavage around you?" She asked getting closer and closer to me. She pushed me back so I was laying on my back. After she said that I finally gained the courage to push her away lightly before picking her up and laying her down on the air mattress that was on the other side of the treehouse.

My hand went under her shirt before I squeezed her left boob. She moaned and closed her eyes her pretty pink lips parting. I lent down and pressed my lips against hers before my hand went down to her thighs. She wrapped her legs around my waist while I moved my hand to her luscious ass.

"You are so perfect." I said once I pulled away from her lips and went to her neck sucking love bites into it. I could wait any longer so I went to the hem of her shirt before looking into her eyes silently asking if I could pull it off. She nodded before pecking my lips and I pulled her shirt off.

Her huge breasts were almost spilling out of her black lace bra. I finally took off her bra and went down immediately to kiss, suck, and bite her pink nipples. My hand went down to her shorts and unbuttoned them before sticking my hand down her shorts and under her panties.

I could already feel how wet she was getting and she was being so responsive to my touches. I started messing with her clit pinching it before I put in one finger in her hole. She clenched around me and was moaning with her mouth parted. I started moving my finger in and out while I was sucking her right nipple.

Finally I slipped in a second finger and started scissoring her, her back arched from the air mattress and her legs were shaking telling me she was close. "Vic, I'm cuming." She moaned closing her eyes and she screamed before she came. I slipped off her pants and panties before attacking her pussy with my warm wet tongue to clean her up. My tongue was thrusting in and out of her hole. She was so sensitive right now and she grabbed my hair before opened her legs wider so I had more access. Once I thought she had enough I got away from her and looked at her.

"You okay?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah I'm fine, that was amazing!" She gasped pulling me close to her again before she pressed her lips against mine. We pulled away and I looked her in the eyes.

"We should keep doing this like a friends with benefits type of thing." She said and I bit my lip. If that was all I'm getting from her then I'm fine with it as long as it's something.

"Deal." I answered before laying down beside her and going down to her pink erect nipple biting it making her giggle.