Chapter eight

[Kelli's Point of View]

After the date with Oliver that went horribly wrong, I decided to go see Victoria. While I was walking up to her small apartment I saw that there was a car I've never seen before parked in front. I just ignored it and continued walking but then I noticed something else. There was a blonde bitch kissing with my girl.

She was hot and that is what made me even more jealous. I walked up to them and saw the blonde bimbo turn to look at me. "Victoria?" I questioned. She looked over at me and gasped. "Well, I'll leave you both alone, I'll pick you up at 6 for our next date." She smiled at Victoria kissing her lightly on the cheek. I tried to contain my glare but it was impossible. The girl smiled at me before walking away to her car.

"You want to come inside?" Victoria asked.

"Sure," I answered trying to not be so obvious that I was fucking pissed. I know what you all are thinking. Why should I be pissed if I went out on a date too? The truth is I only did it to make Tori jealous and it seems it did not work.

"Do you want some juice, soda, or water?"

"Juice is good," I answered. She poured me a cup of apple juice and handed it to me. I sipped a little bit before I set it down on the table. It was a bit awkward right now and I had no idea what to talk about so, I decided to go with what I came here for. "You want to have some fun?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded, "Sure."

"Can we go to my house because I think your brother is here and that might be a bit awkward," I asked. She nodded and I grabbed her hand walking out of the house. Once we made it to my house I took her to my room for the first time since it was really cold outside. "Your room is beautiful."

"Thank you," I said a bit distracted because I just noticed how she was dressed. She looked really sexy and beautiful. "So do you want to talk about what happened earlier?" She asked and I looked up at her.

"What is there to talk about? I don't really care if you go talk to other people or you date other people." I shrugged, lies, that was all lies and I don't know why I can't just tell her the truth. She looked hurt but I doubt she was I mean she kissed that blonde girl.

"Oh," she said looking down before grabbing me and throwing me onto the bed. I giggled and she started taking off her clothes. Once she was completely naked she walked over to me taking off my shirt and bra. I looked at her piercings and smiled. She looks so hot and I know she is not mine but I will take advantage of the time I have with her now.
_________________________________
Sorry for the short and late chapter but I have writers block right now and ugh. Anyway I need an editor for my books cause I have many many mistakes and sometimes I'm just to lazy to check them. Would anyone like to help me out?