chapter ten

WARNING THERE WILL BE SEXUAL ABUSE IN THIS SO DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT. Another thing if any of you want me to send you something for Christmas just message me. I love you guys and I hope that some of you message me. Please comment in this chapter because I feel like I'm starting to lose a lot of people who read my books because of the lack of updates. I'm trying I really am trying to update.

Today was my second date with Jenna I still was not over Kelli but I have to be. Kelli is an amazing girl but she is not made for me. I still love that girl but it is time to move on and I think that Jenna would be an amazing girl to be with. Jenna was going to be here any minute and I barely started getting ready. I took a shower in the morning so I don't have to worry about that.

I let my hair out with its natural curls putting a leave in conditioner so that it won't be frizzy. I have always had that problem with my hair it gets frizzy easily. It was annoying sometimes but it was my hair so what can I do about it?

After doing my hair I found an outfit quickly and did my makeup. My phone started ringing and it was thrown on my bed so I walked to get it. I answered the phone call without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Hey Vic, its Kelli." My eyes widened and I felt like my heart stopped it has been almost two weeks since I said what I said to her and neither of us have tried to contact each other well, until now.

"Oh hey Kelli," I said awkwardly.

"Can we talk? We ended things well more like you ended things badly but we should talk it out. I kind of have something important to tell you," I sighed.

"Okay, when do you want to meet up?" I asked.

"How about today?"

"I'm sorry I can't I have a dat- I mean I'm busy today." I said catching myself, I don't know why it would matter if she knew I was going on a date or not but I didn't want to hurt her. Wait, what am I saying? Kelli does not even like me.

"Oh, okay how about tomorrow then?"

"Yeah, tomorrow is fine."

"Great, okay, I'll see you tomorrow then." She said sounded a bit nervous and excited.

"Alright, bye Kelli."

"Bye ba- Tori." The line went dead and I threw my phone back on my bed. My phone buzzed again but this time it was Jenna.

I'm outside

Going

I grabbed my bag, keys, and phone before walking outside to meet up with Jenna. Her car was parked in front of the house with the engine still on. I made sure to lock the house since nobody was home at the moment. Mike was out with some guy named Tony and my mom was working as always.

"Hey Jenna," I said while getting inside her car.

"Hey babe," she said kissing me on the lips and I don't know why but today I didn't feel the spark I felt with our first kiss. After our first date a couple of day after we hung out at the house, we got to know each other and I started feeling something for her but we aren't really a couple yet. I thought that was what I wanted but my heart doesn't speed up when I get near her.

Her blonde hair is so different from Kelli's very black soft hair. I used to love running my fingers through Kelli's hair after we had sex. Kelli's lips were so pink and soft she was also so submissive to my touch. With Jenna I feel like I'm the submissive one and I kind of don't like that.

My eyes widened after I realized that I was comparing Jenna to Kelli. I shook my head and tried to push Kelli to the back of my mind. I'll deal with those thoughts later.

"Vic, are you okay? You are a lot quieter today." Jenna said looking a bit worried.

"I'm fine don't worry about it just a bit tired that's all." She nodded and turned the volume up from the radio. I rested my head on the window and closed my eyes.

.

.

.

.

We walked out of the restaurant hand in hand and I still didn't feel anything. All I wanted to do was just go home and sleep. "Do you want to come over to mine?" Jenna asked, I didn't want to be rude so I just nodded. She drove us to her house and I was a bit surprised to see that she had a huge house.

"My parents aren't home." Jenna said grabbing my hand and dragging me to her room. We sat down on her bed and I started looking around her room. "Your room is nice," I complimented. "Thanks," she said sitting down beside me. She started kissing my neck and I just gave her a fake smile. I turned to look the other way but she pushed me onto the bed.

"You are so hot Victoria," she said kissing me roughly on the lips. I tried to pull away bit she got on top of me not letting me get up. "Come on baby, do you want to have some fun?" She asked pulling away for a couple of seconds. "No, leave me alone." I said trying to push her off. "Jenna please get off me," I said getting a bit scared.

"No bitch, now stop complaining I know you like it!" She said taking off her shirt. While she was busy doing that I pushed her to the ground and got up quickly and ran to the door. The door was locked somehow from the outside which I did not understand.

"You can't get out of here Victoria so just stop." Jenna said grabbing me once again and throwing me on the bed. This girl is stronger than she looks. She took off her pants along with her bra and underwear, I turned my head around but she grabbed my face forcing me to look at her.

"Take off your shirt." She ordered. "No!" I exclaimed still trying to get her off of me. She punched me in the face and I started crying. There was no way I was getting out of here so might as well just do what she says. She took off my shirt for me and I was in bra and pants. "Strip for me but slowly." She got off of me and I looked around to see if I could jump out the window or something and there was. I ran to the window and tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.

"Babe, you are not getting out of here so just do what I said and I'll let you go." I started sobbing but took off my closing anyway. I wanted to just get this over with and go home. After I was undressed she laid me on the bed and sat on my face. I was just disgusted at this point. I was disgusted with her and me.

1 Hour Later

Jenna just finished with her orgasm and she was laying down on the bed beside me and I had my back turned to her. "You can go now." She said and I grabbed my clothes quickly putting them on. She unlocked the door for me and I ran out of the house as fast as I possibly could. I ran all the way to my house as if she was chasing me but I knew she wasn't.

My legs were hurting by the time I got home but I didn't care. Once I made it home I found my mom on the couch watching TV. "Hey honey," she said but stopped when she looked at me.

"What happened?" She said running to me trying to hug me but I flinched and pushed her away. I was shaking at this point so I ran to the bathroom and put the water really hot. I took off all my clothes not even flinching when the scalding water touched my skin. I grabbed my soap and started scrubbing my body the best that I could trying my best to clean off Jenna's touch.

My skin was red by the time I finished and I still felt dirty and disgusting. I started sobbing and punched the wall causing my knuckles to bleed. I fell to the ground with a lot of tears streaming down my cheeks. There was no words to describe how I felt at this point. I don't know how long I sat there but I cried and cried until I had no tears left and I just felt numb.