Chapter four

Guess who is back?

After having an awkward talk with the principal we were set free with only detention, which wasn't that big of a deal but for Kelli it was. "What am I going to do? What if my parents find out? Oh god I'm so dead." She said and I grabbed her hand pulling her close to me.

"Stop worrying so much, your parents will not find out unless you don't show up to detention. Now come on let's ditch the rest of the day." I said and she shook her head. "Hell no, if I get caught my parents will find out for sure!" She exclaimed. I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist before leaning down to kiss her. Trailing down to her pale neck.

"Please baby girl, we can have some fun and this time it doesn't have to be in a bathroom." I said teasing her a bit. My hands went down to her ass and I grabbed it making her moan and her eyes darken. She bit her lip before sighing. "Fine, but you have to do something for me later." She said.

"If it involves me seeing your beautiful pussy then fine." I said kissing her lightly. She pulled away and smiled before walking out the school gates. The whole time I was staring at her ass so I didn't mind at all. The principal was still in his office so we had nothing to worry about. We made it to my house, my mom was working so we didn't have to worry about her walking in on us. Immediately she pushed me to my bed lifting up my shirt over my head.

"Tori, you are so sexy." She said staring at my boobs that weren't as big as hers. She unclipped my bra before fondling my nipple. She took off her shirt and unclipped her bra making my eyes look at her boobs. I will never get sick of them they are just so perfect.  Now that I think about it I want to get a piercing there. "Kelli should I get a nipple piercing?" I asked and she looked up at me. "If you want." She shrugged looking a bit occupied on my breasts. She went down to suck on my nipple when the door opened.

Kelli squealed trying to cover me while I was being straddled by her. All I cared about was covering her boobs. They were mine and only I can see them.  It was Mike with Jaime, his eyes widened and he quickly covered his eyes while Jaime was just staring at us. My cheeks got red and I didn't know what to do.

"Really Vic in our room!" He exclaimed running out of the doorway. "Jaime you perv get out of here already!" I exclaimed. He ran out before I quickly put a shirt on and went to close the day. What is with us getting caught today?