Chapter seven

"Did she really tell you that?" Mike asked. "Yeah, it just hurts that she chose a guy. I feel like I'm not enough for her because I'm a girl." I said looking down to my shorts that I was wearing today. "Victoria, don't think like that. I doubt it is because of that and what I think you should do is just stop the whole friends with benefits thing."

"I can't do that, I have been wanting to but, there is a huge part of me that wants her in any way that I can have her," I said. "Are you sure that you actually like her and it isn't just an attraction to her that could go away. I mean I could try to hook you up with another girl to try to get over Kelli but that is only if you want." Mike said.

Should I? If Kelli is doing it then why can't I? She did say that what we had was nothing serious. "Okay, fine, what is the soonest you can hook me up with someone?" I asked. "Today, let me just call one of my friends." He took out his phone and started typing away. This whole thing was kind of making me nervous but excited at the same time. If this is the only thing that will help me get over Kelli then so be it.

After a couple of minutes Mike looked up from his phone with a smile. "She said that she is free if you want to go out to eat and to the beach." He said. "Alright, give me her number." I said. Mike took my phone and added her to my contacts. "What is her name?" I asked.

"Her name is Jenna, she has a hot Australian accent so that is a plus. The only reason I didn't go for her is because she is lesbian so you also don't have to worry about her going for a guy." He said. "Alright that's great, now let's go home it's past three already so we won't get in trouble for leaving school if my mom is home unless she answers her phone while she is working." I said. We both got up from the booth we were sitting at and threw our trash away.

Once we got home I started getting ready for my date. Mike said to be ready by 5:00pm so I only had about two hours to get ready and I had to look my best for this girl to impress her. I quickly got in the shower again because I just love showers. It relaxed me a little bit but soon it was time to get out. After I finished I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom to my room.

Mike was sitting on the bed with a couple of outfits laid out on the bed. There was some clothes that I didn't even know I had in there. I ended up choosing an outfit that Mike approved of. The only thing I did not like about it was that it had wedges. "Hurry up Vic, you need to look your best and you still have to do your makeup." Mike said. I groaned and he got out to let me dress. Once I finished getting dressed Mike came back in and I went to the mirror that we had in here.

I did my eyeliner and a bit of mascara

I did my eyeliner and a bit of mascara. After that I decided to leave my hair out to its natural waves. Mike looked me up and down and gave me thumbs up. "You look amazing I'm sure you'll be getting some tonight." He said making me laugh. "Shut up." Jaime walked into the room and also looked me up and down. His eyes fixated down to my boobs and Mike snapped his fingers. "Dude, really!?" He exclaimed. I started laughing before I grabbed my phone and purse. The truth was I felt a bit nervous.

Mike's looked down at his phone before he looked up with a big smile on his face. "She's outside."

"Oh god, do I look hot enough for her?" I asked. "Hell yeah!" Jaime exclaimed before Mike punched him on the shoulder. "What? She asked." He shrugged. We all walked to the front door and Mike opened it showing a beautiful girl with blonde hair and beautiful eyes. She smiled at me and I smiled back at her. I'm glad I dressed the way I did because the girl is gorgeous. "Jenna meet my sister Victoria and Vic meet Jenna." Mike introduced us. We both gave each other a shy wave before Mike pushed me out the door locking and closing it.

"Nice to meet you." Jenna said with a bright smile. "Nice to meet you too you are really beautiful." I said blushing at the last part that slipped out. "Why, thank you, you are really beautiful too." She said with another smile. "Alright let's go, where do you want to go?" She asked.

"I don't know but I don't want to go anywhere fancy." I said. "Hmm, how about In and Out?" She asked. "Sure, I've never been there before." She gasped. "What?! You have never been to In and Out? Oh my gosh, you are really missing out." She grabbed my hand and led me to her car.

After about four to five hours Jenna dropped me off walking me to the front door. "I had fun," Jenna said. "I did too, hopefully we do this again." I said. "Well if you really did like this date a lot then how about we do this again on Saturday."

"Okay," She smiled and leaned in kissing me lightly on the lips. "Goodnight," she whispered. "Victoria?" I turned around and saw Kelli walking towards us.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Who still loves me even though I haven't updated in a long time? No one okay then. Well I still love all of you.

Lucy