Chapter three

Once I walked into my first class I sat at my desk next to Kelli where she greeted me with a peck on the lips and a warm smile. My eyebrows rose at her actions and she just smiled at me making me blush, this girl was incredible.

The bell rang signaling that class was starting, all of a sudden I felt a small warm hand grab my own. My eyes went to Kelli but she wasn't even looking at me. I let her hand be and payed attention to my teacher just trying to distract myself from our hand intertwined under the table. After we were told what to do Mr. Barakat let us talk amongst ourselves.

Kelli let go of my hand and started doing her work looking down at her notebook making her hair cover the side of her face. Deciding to mess with her a bit, I built up the courage to place my hand on her thigh and start trailing it upwards close to her lady parts.

I noticed that she had stopped doing her work completely, with my other hand that was unoccupied I brushed her hair back so I could look at her face. She looked over at me and she was biting her lip with lust in her eyes.

"Is something wrong?" I ask, she shook her head and looked back down still looking a bit distracted. The good thing was that nobody was paying any attention to us otherwise they would notice what we were doing. My hand went under her skirt rubbing her through her panties making her sit back and close her eyes. I smirked and went passed to her panties rubbing her clit, she continued biting her lip until I stopped and took my hand out sucking on my fingers before I started to too do my work.

I felt her hot breath near my ear, "Let's go to the restroom, I'm fucking horny." She raised her hand and asked if she could be excused before I did the same and walked to the nearest restroom. Once I walked through the door I was pushed against it by Kelli.

"Wow, you're eager." I stated, she pressed her lips against mine roughly and I turned us around so I was in control. My hand went back to under her skirt feeling her wetness while my other hand went to her perfect breasts. I pulled away for a bit to see her face and she looked sexy. Her lips were swollen and really pink, little moans coming out of her mouth.

"You don't know how sexy you look right now." I whispered in her ear. She moaned loudly while I lifted up her shirt unclipping her bra so I would have access to her big tits. My mouth went to her nipple biting, sucking, and licking.

"Mmm baby girl your body drives be crazy." I said before slipping my fingers in her whole pumping them in and out. After a few minutes she came around my fingers with a loud moan. We cleaned ourselves up before walking out of the restroom. We both gasped seeing the principle with his arms crossed.

"You two young ladies are in a lot of trouble." He said shaking his head. I looked at Kelli and she had a worried expression on her face and I just wanted to laugh. This whole situation was funny, this was the first time I got caught doing something sexual at school. A small giggle past my lips while we followed him to the office and Kelli punched me in the arm.

"This isn't funny." She whispered.

___________________________________________________________
I have an announcement to make, I will probably be deleting my other books because I have been starting to get really self conscious over all of them. I do not know if this person was joking or not but they had said that Jealousy was the worst Kellic ever and I believe them. This whole time that I have been not updating I have been contemplating on wether to delete this whole account or not or if i should just give it away. So yeah, there was also a time where I was thinking to discontinue this book but that would be a horrible thing to do for the people who enjoy this book. I'm sorry if me complaining or saying all of this is annoying to some people but I just wanted to let you all know. I will also probably not start any new books in the future. So now that this is all said hopefully you enjoyed this horrible chapter have a nice day or night.

Lucy