Chapter 10- Girls' bonded time

**Early in the morning**

After Damon had left, she took a shower to remove all that sweat. Many thoughts were going on her mind Tyler....Damon....and Klaus. She couldn't just remove him from her mind. Something alluring about him drawn her to it but she could not guess what. She had indeed been a bit too harsh with him when he just wanted to help. After fifteen minutes, she was done. Her phone was suddenly ringing, she looked at the I.D and saw that it was Kat.

"Hey Kat! What's up" she said in her cheerful voice.

 "I heard what happened" Kat mumbled and spoke

 "Can we meet up about four?" Caroline didn't want to talk about that but saying no to Katherine will put her in more trouble as she is already.

 Since she had a lot of time before her, she decided to watch her favorite series 'Arrow' and she secretly had a little crush on Oliver Queen.

 'Who wouldn't have?' she thought.

She was watching Oliver saving Felicity thinking it was her that she was saving.

 "It's been already that long" she muttered.

 Since today The Russian Tea Time wasn't opening Caroline and Katherine were going to spend a girl's night. She opted to wear a red cocktail strapless dress, the red color was bright and bold and suited almost everyone skin color and she looked very beautiful in that dress. She put on some make-up accompanied with her eyeliner and red dark lipstick. Spraying some perfume and grabbing her purse, she hired a cab to take her to The Bernadine.

**At the Bernadine**

It was a French seafood restaurant. The inside was breath taking, flowers everywhere and there was a spectacular space. Classic elegance. She wondered why a few months ago, a group of people criticize their food. She remembered their word correctly 'Classic French but only adequately done. Tasteless, virtually undressed food. They comment it a 'Mediocre Food'.

"Excuse me! I'm searching for Katherine Pierce" Caroline asked a woman working there.

 "You must be Miss Forbes" she asked her, she nodded. 

"She's right over there" she said pointing her finger towards Katherine. 

"Thanks, I'll find my way".

"Hey" Caroline smiled at her best friend.

 "Hey" she replied.

 A pregnant silence was upon them, neither of them talked.

 "Am sorry" Kat smiled with an apology face.

 "For what?" Caroline raised her eyebrows at her. 

"Tyler" confirmed. Before Caroline could say something, the waiter arrived

 "What would you like to command miss?" he winked at Caroline.

 "I'll take the King Fish- Osetra Caviar Tartar accompanied with the smoked Creme and the Fraîche emulsion" she smiled at him. 

"Good choice" the waiter replied flirty.

 "I'll take the same" Kat said annoyingly. 

"If that's al-"Caroline interrupted him 

"Bring us your best wine... which says Cabernet Franc" she winked at him making Katherine rolled her eyes.

"What?" Caroline exclaimed.