Chapter 22- Hello.....my love

**At the Mikaelson Mansion**

"Where were you last night, Rebekah?" Elijah asked her. 

She ignored his question. 

"Let her be, Elijah. She must have been with some random guy just like always" Kol teased. 

"He's right" Klaus added his part.

"I doubt so, Niklaus" Elijah raised his finger over his chin, he was thinking of something. 

"Our sister here was pretty drunk yesterday. She could barely walk. If John had not seen her, I wonder where she would have been right now" Elijah said.

 He was slightly angry. He did not want now that their little sister defamed their family.

"Oh come on brother, just chill" Rebekah said. 

"I was with some friends, and we were just having some fun. You should be happy for me instead of complaining" she said with an irritated tone.

 "Friends? I thought you didn't have. Who have fallen under your charm, Bekah" Kol mocked.

"No one" she shrugged her shoulders, and turned away from her annoying brothers. 

When she arrived at the door, she spoke "If you want to know, I was with Katherine" she said.

 Elijah's eyes went wide but before he could muttered something, she already spoke "and with Caroline" with that she closed the door behind her leaving one surprised Elijah and an angry Klaus.

"Well well, isn't that wonderful. Our sister had found some interesting friends" Kol said breaking that awful pregnant silence.

 "You knew all along, didn't you?" Klaus turned to his brother. 

"Relax Nik, I just overheard their conversation last night. Besides Rebekah's right we should be happy for them" Kol said leaving the room.

He needed to clear his mind, he couldn't think properly. He needed to see her, and maybe confess his love for her. He wanted her no matter what. He wouldn't let an insignificant boy be with her. That is not how a Mikaelson is. He made his mind that he would get her no matter what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Marcel" Caroline waved at him.

 "Oh Caroline! I didn't see you coming" he said.

 "What are you doing here?" he asked. 

"Well today I need to have an interview with the Mikaelson. I'm just preparing myself" Caroline beamed.

"Caroline" Marcel called.

 "I-I wanted to ask you something" he said and continued on "Are you free tonight" he asked. 

Caroline looked at him "I- I'm really sorry but tonight I'm really not available" she apologized. 

"Nah! It's OK maybe another day" he forced a smile. 

"Maybe another day" she whispered when he was already gone.

"Caroline" Tristan called.

 She turned her head to look at him.

 "Good luck for today" he said.

 Before she could thanked him back, he was already gone. 

"Well I guess it's my cue to leave" Caroline said.