Chapter 16- I fancy you

"Caroline! Caroline wait, love" Klaus shouted but Caroline was nowhere in sight.

 He wondered around looking for her until his sight landed on Caroline. She was staring at some horses. 

"You like horses" Klaus asked taking a few steps towards her.

 She turned around and said

 "I'm not talking to you until you tell me why you have invited me here"

"I fancy you" he said sincerely and he raised an eyebrows at her 

"Is that so hard to believe?" "Yes" she replied. 

But Klaus being Klaus didn't give up "Why........you're beautiful, you're strong, you're full of light. I enjoy you" he smiled.

"Well I'm spoken for" she said waiting for a reaction. 

"And by who, love? I don't think Tyler, so who might it be Caroline" Klaus asked curiously taking slow steps towards her.

 "Oliver...Oliver Queen" she said confidently.

Suddenly Klaus started laughing so hard, that he couldn't stop. He waved his hand in the air, as some sort of his flag of apology. He didn't know why but the waves of laughter keep coming. He tried to catch his breath and snorted. Caroline stared at him wide-eyed.

 "Why are you laughing?" she asked pissed.

"You're dating Oliver Queen......that spoiled brat" Klaus asked amused. 

"We're not dating" Caroline justified realizing what she had said.

 She blabbered "I mean.....we are seeing each other" 

before she could finished Klaus was near her

 "I love it when you start blabbering. You're not in love with the Queen boy, am not that worry and even if you were love," Klaus said stroking her cheeks in a delicate way

 "it would be only a matter of time, I conquer you and make you mine"

Caroline was too flustered too speak. She took a few steps away from Klaus. 

"You know horses are the opposite of people. They're loyal. My father always mistreated, insulted me but I took them all but the closest he ever came was the day he killed my favorite horse. He ripped his neck with a sword as a warning" he said.

Caroline asked him "Did you ever consider sitting down with your father and talking it out". 

Klaus replied "I'm afraid my relationship with my father was a little more complex than yours"

"Maybe so...." She took a breath and continued

 "but I loved my father  with no regrets and to answer your question yes I like horses. But I also like people and they actually like me..........so I'll be inside" she said brushing past him.

***A few minutes later**

Klaus wanted to show Caroline something, he had been dying to show her his studio. After convincing her a thousand of times, she had finally agreed.

She followed Klaus to what seemed for her like hours, when they arrived Klaus was silent. He didn't utter a single word all the way here. Couldn't take the silence anymore, she broke it 

"So......what did you want to show me?"

"One of my passions" he exclaimed.

 "Impressive" she said with sincerity.