Compliments

A/N: Hiya there! Welcome back haha. Dedicated to OnePiecePuppet Enjoy...?

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

'Is it morning already?' I slowly peeled my eyes open and sat up from the small boat that I have been using for a few days now. I look around and noticed that I washed up on a beach while I was sleeping.

"Guess I better check the Island for a town and a log pose." I said to myself. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and stood. I wobbled a bit but I managed to get out semi safely. I pulled the boat further onto shore and started exploring. 

"Damn, it's so hot." I whispered to myself. I made it to the center of the island, and what do ya know? It's a town! It's actually fairly large....how in the hell didn't I notice any boats or people around?! I started walking down the street, looking for a restaurant. 

I was still wearing the v-neck and those shorts and apparently this island is full of a bunch of pervs. I wouldn't like to admit this to anyone...but I am a huge perv. Just saying. Eventually I came across a bar that people around town said makes pretty decent food. I push the doors open and suddenly all eyes are on me. Sadly, I'm used to so many people staring at me, so I just walk to a bar stool and sit down like I'm the only person there. 

"Hi there miss! What can I get ya today?" asked the bartender. He was a tall man, mid twenties, brown hair, hazel eyes, and a perfect smile. 'Damn. Are you on the menu?' I thought. I shook my head, ridding me of my own perviness.

"Can I see your menu?" He nodded and handed me the menu. 

"Can I have, (f/f)?" 

"Sure, anything to drink?"

"Sake please." I handed him the menu, and in exchange he handed me my mug full of liquor. Suddenly a fairly large man sits by me and gives me a smile that sends chills up my spine. He was obviously drunk, he reeked of sweat, booze....and shame. 'If that's the combination, he just got laid. I feel bad for the poor girl...or, guy?It's really hard to tell.' 

"-hic-haha, nice legs! What time do they open?" I didn't even get time to make a snarky comeback before he started up again, "If you're feeling down, can I-hic-feel you up?" These have got to be the worst pick up lines I have ever heard! But I couldn't help but laugh inwardly...maybe if I lead him on he can pay for my meal, and give me more of those shitty pick up lines for entertainment.

I started taking another sip of my drink...until one of those pick up lines made me choke on my drink.

"First, I'd like to kiss you passionately on the lips, then, I'll move up to your belly button." 'Dammit, don't laugh.' 

"Oi, did you-hic-drop something?" 'Play along.'

"Hm?"

"Your standards, hi I'm Patrick." 'Damn these are hilariously bad.'

"Hey, I'm (Y/n)." 

"Do you have a map? Because I need to find my way into your pants." I let a small unnoticeable chuckle escape my lips. 'If he keeps going and I laugh, he'll probably get pissed. Oh well....I'm surprisingly enjoying this.'

"Just call me baby, cause I wanna be inside you for the next 9 months." 

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" 'Shit! I-I couldn't do it! That one made me lose it.' My food finally arrived and I started gulping it down. The compliments stopped and he stared at me, his eyes full of anger. I kept eating so I wouldn't be hungry when I had to run my ass the hell out of there. He slammed his fist into the bar and stood up. Getting everyone attention. He raised his fist and was about to hit me when I stopped his fast punch with my own hand.

"W-What the hell?"

"CABBAGE! Peace!" I yelled as I gunned it out of there. I could hear an infuriated scream coming from the bar, but I was running deeper into the town. 'Huh...now where the hell am I?' 

A/N: Hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed that? Did you enjoy the really crappy compliments from that drunk weirdo? Haha...I liked writing them. DON'T JUDGE ME! T^T Anyways! Hope you enjoyed! See ya next time! :) TOODLES!