Valentines Day Part 1

A/N : HOLY. SHIT.

Some reader out there : EEEERM RAWR! VALENTINES DAY WAS OVER TWO MONTHS AGO!

I GET IT! I'M SORRY! AGH I DON'T EVEN KNOW! I GOT STUMPED ON WHAT TO DO! BUT I KNEW I COULDN'T MOVE THE STORY ALONG WITHOUT A V-DAY SPECIAL BECAUSE MY HEART WOULD BE LIKE, "What the hell?! You did one for Christmas and New Years, but you'll just skip right over V-day? Wth?"

I APOLOGIZE SOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH! T^T I REGRET EVERYTHING! ANYWAYS! THANKS FOR BEING LOYAL AND STICKING WITH ME EVEN THO I SUCK AT UPDATING ON SCHEDULE! Enjoy....?

VALENTINES DAY! A day of romance! A day where you get to show the one person you care about most how much they mean to you and you to them. You started your Valentines day in a very cheerful mood, but that plummeted the moment you entered the kitchen. You had made homemade chocolates for Ace last night and put them in the freezer, but when you opened up the freezer door, only small chocolate pebbles were left. Your eye twitched and your fist clenched. Someone ate your chocolate.

 You were super pissed. Do they know how hard you worked on those chocolates?! You aren't the most gifted cook so it took you forever to get those just right!

    "ALL RIGHT! WHO IN THE BLOODY HELL ATE MY GOD DAMN CHOCOLATE?!"  you yelled as you looked at the group of guys enjoying their breakfast. They all went dead silent. You crossed your arms and tapped your foot impatiently like a mother waiting for her child to fess up before scolding them.

    "W-We don't know (Y/n)! HONEST!" yelled Thatch, trying to speak up for everybody. The one you suspected most was actually Thatch, so you didn't buy what he said even for a moment.

    "Oh Thatch~ why not come over here, yeah?" he shook.

    "I-I'm good here! But thanks!"

    "No~ no~, nonsense Thatch! It'll be quick! I promise! Just come over here for a sec! Or else." his gulp was loud and he shakily made his way over to you.

    "Yes?!" he squeaked out.

    "Breath in my face."

    "W-WHAT!? HAH!? BREATH IN YOUR FACE!? GROSS (Y/N)! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?"

    "Thin ice buddy, thin. Ice. Now breathe in my face." he nodded his head, bent down, and softly blew onto your face. You sniffed. Your nose was top fucking notch as said before. Your eyes snapped open in a harsh glare that would have anyone pissing themselves if they didn't know you.

     "It was you. You ate the chocolates I made for Ace."

    "I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME OH MY GOD IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER, THEY WERE DELICIOUS! I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE FOR ACE! ME SO SORRY!"

    You blinked twice. The room was once again silent and Thatch was panting hard. You sighed sadly. 

   "It's....It's cool. Just, ask before you eat. I gotta go." you walked out of the kitchen before Thatch could say anything else and now you were just glum. Not mad. Just glum. You had an aura of sadness surrounding your form and your heart ached. What were you going to do? That was the main thing you had planned for today. You would give him the chocolates, he would hug you and thank you repeatedly, and then you two would hang out, and then the ship would dock on a summer island, and you two would spend the day together, sharing a romantic meal at a 5 star restaurant you made reservations at.