Jealousy Part One

A/N: HEEYOOO~! Okay, so I just really, really like it when I read fanfics and the guy I'm after get's jealous and I thought, why not? Ace's jealousy is dedicated OnePiecePuppet! Enjoy....?

Ace's P.O.V.

(Y/n) and I were sitting on the deck having a staring contest. I've gotten really used to the crew, and I feel really comfortable around them, but I feel the most comfortable when around (Y/n), Marco, Thatch, and Pops. 'How has she not blinked yet? This has been going on for almost two minutes!' My eyes start twitching and burning like crazy, AND I'M MADE OF FIRE! I notice that she is having a tough time too. Against my will, my eyes slide shut, and the rest of the world just melts away while I bask in the feeling of my eyes being put to rest.

I was interrupted by a loud, "Hell yeah! I win freckles! What now?" I opened my eyes to see (Y/n) smiling wide at me. A small tinge of pink dusts my cheeks, and I look away trying to fight it off. 'Good, it seems she didn't notice....wait, why? Why am I acting like this? I am still a teenager so...hormones. Yep. That's it!' 

"I don't kn-" I started but then I was cut off by Haruta, "Hey (Y/n)! Can ya come here for a second?"

"Um, sure! Later sprinkles." she got up from he sitting position and jogged toward Haruta and the two were just having a casual conversation. But what's with everyone today?! That's like the seventh time today, that one of the division commanders has interrupted one of (Y/n)'s and I's conversations or games. It's probably just some commander stuff, but, it still makes me a little pissed. 

I was dragged out of my thoughts by an angelic laugh that can come from non other than (f/n) (l/n). 'Angelic? Really Ace. Soooo original!' just me think the very words (Y/n) said during strip poker made me blush a little. Then I remember that it was Strip Poker. 'Think Ace...what was she wearing?' The moment the thought popped into my mind, it left just as soon once Haruta hugged (Y/n) and she hugged him back.

'I should be the one hugging her....DAMN! How long is he going to hug her, and why isn't she pulling away? It's been over two minutes now! Wh-' my thoughts were disrupted when Thatch sat by me.

"Hey Ace! Why so pissed?"

"I'm not pissed." I angrily huff.

"Sure you aren't." Wow, I guess I better note the sarcasm.

"What do you need?"

"Do you have feelings for (Y/n)?" the question made my heart beat just a little faster.

"She's one of my best friends, of course I have feelings for her."

"I meant, romantic~, feelings." 

"OF COURSE NOT!" I yell, aaaaalll too quickly.

"Great! So now I have a chance!" what...? 'Wait a chance? What could he mean by that?'

"A chance?" I ask, trying to keep my cool.

"Yeah, I was hoping I could ask her on a date."

Date. Date. Date. Thatch. Date. (Y/n). Date. Thatch and (Y/n) on a date. Thatch and (Y/n) dating! NOPE! Not gonna happen.

"You can't."

"Why?"

"You just can't okay?!" he stands up and walks off.

'Time to put this plan into phase two...' 

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hoped you enjoyed it! Two chapters in one day! WOOO! Peace my dinos, love you! TOODLES~!