ENTER THE SEXY FIRE GOD! (FINALLY)

A/N: IMPORTANT! Okay peeps, ima be honest here. This is my second time writing this because by dumbass internet decided to be a bitch...and well....let's say everything went 'poof'. T^T I THOUGHT IT WAS A REALLY GOOD CHAPTER TOO! I had so many puns and ERMEEURH SKND okay, before I get too pissed let's the usual shit down. OnePiecePuppet! Enjoy...? *silently cries*

TAKE TWO!

~Time Skip to 7 months later~

It only took seven months for the name (F/n) (L/n) to spread all over the world, and for it to be printed onto wanted posters. She is now recognized as one of the most powerful Whitebeard pirates with a bounty of 470 million, she is also recognized as one of the most powerful female pirates to roam the seas. (Y/n) is now fourth division commander of the Whitebeard pirates. Currently, she is on a summer island, lying on the sandy beach along with Thatch and Marco. They are relaxing after an excruciating mission that their pops has given them. 

"Hey, Mr.Pineapple?"

"Hm." Marco hummed in response.

"Can pineapples even get a tan?" a tick formed on Marcos forehead.

"Ah, and (Y/n) is at it again! That's the 32nd pineapple remark today! Keep it up (Y/n)!" exclaimed Thatch happily. (Y/n) sat up and smiled.

"What kind of weirdo keeps track of pineapple jokes?"

"A weirdo with no life and a pineapple for a friend." he said, sitting up as well. Her grin widened, as did his.

"Yep, I guess that's true." Marco wouldn't admit this, but he actually enjoys their annoyingness. Just not the pineapple jokes. Those annoyed the shit out of him. He sat up and glared at the two.

"GAH! PERVY PINEAPPLE GONE MAD! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" yelled (Y/n) as she stood up and started to run along the sandy beach. Marco glared daggers at (Y/n) and Thatch quickly ran after her, trying to get away from the pervy pineapple known as Marco the Pheonix. Marco stood up and started running after the two. He was catching up fast. 

(Y/n) looked over her shoulder, and then...stopped. Then Thatch stopped, and finally Marco. (Y/n) started sniffing the air. None of them would actually say this out loud, but over time they all found out that (Y/n) had a great sense of smell, and only on very rare occasion, would it be off. They have learned to trust her sniffer.

"What do ya smell?" asked Thatch, as he too, tried to sniff the air. He got nothing.

"I smell....smoke?" 

"Smoke?" they asked in unison. She nodded.

"What kind of smoke (Y/n)-yoi?"

"Is it cigar smoke? DID THAT BASTARD SMOKER FOLLOW US HERE?!" yelled Thatch angrily. 

"N-no. It smells like fire smoke." 

"We better find the source just in case it dangers us or anything on the island-yoi." They nodded in agreement.

"I'll go middle." (Y/n) volunteered.

"I'll take left." spoke up Thatch. That only left Marco with the right section of the woods. They all nodded.

"Do the usual signal when we find the source?" asked Thatch.

"Of course." (Y/n) and Marco said in unison. They all quickly ran into their assigned section. (Y/n) started walking deeper and deeper into the woods, smelling the air while trying to track it. Suddenly a streak of flame was in front of her, making her step back a little. The flames died down a little, and emerging from them was none other than the famous rookie pirate, Portgas D. Ace.

'Damn. He's hot. Both literally and metaphorically,' thought (Y/n). Yes, she was staring. Ace had a sexy smirk plastered on his face as he said, "Like what ya see?"

Without missing a beat (Y/n) said, "Well yeah. I mean, DAMN you're hot! Like seriously." He wasn't expecting that answer in all honesty. Then the smirk reappeared on his sexy god like face.

"In what way?" he asked. 'I LITERALLY JUST ANSWERED THAT QUESTION IN MY HEAD A FEW MOMENTS AGO!' thought (Y/n).

"Both, isn't it obvious? Or is that head of yours only filled with hot air?" He raised an eyebrow out of amusement.

"Was that a pun?"

"It was."

"Oh right!"

"Right what?" he asked, confused. She casually walked over to a tree, and kicked it over like it was a tin can. That was their signal for when they found the source. They should arrive soon.

"WHAT THE?! WHAT DID THAT TREE EVER DO TO YOU?!" 

"THIS BASTARD KILLED MY FAMILY! I HAD TO DO IT! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! HE'S A MONSTER!" aaaand cue the over dramatic fall to knees and have the forearm shield her forehead. He laughed.

"But seriously, WHY?!" he yelled. She stood, wiping off imaginary dust. 

"Oh calm down Ace, don't get so hot headed!" 

"Did you just-"

"Oh I did."

'But speaking of hot, I'm dying. This sun is fucking killing me!' She complained within her mind. I guess it was good she was wearing light clothing. She wore a (f/c) bikini top, black and white shorts, and she was shoeless. Ace chuckled a sexy chuckle, and I mean, sexy. He took a step forward towards her.

"Don't come any closer! You're already getting me so hot and bothered." wink. 

"How many puns do you have?" 

"You don't want to know." Suddenly from both sides, Marco and Thatch came up to her.

"You found it (Y/n)-yoi?" 

"Sure as hell did Mr.Pineapple!" 

"What did that smoke come from?" asked Thatch.

"A very sexy walking campfire." 

"Eh?" the two asked in unison. She pointed towards Ace, and they turned around. 

"Hiya!" he said, waving cheerfully. 

"SEE?! He's so hot he's scorching my eyes!" and cue yet another wink and a chuckle. 

"What are you talking about (Y/n)-yoi?"

"PERVY PINEAPPLE! I'm shocked! You're so pervy, you should have seen it by now. Are you feeling okay?"

"(Y/n)-yoi, you of all people can't call a person pervy. You're the biggest perv I know." 

"Riiiiiight. Whatever you say pervy pineapple."

"We need to go check in with pops before he get's worried." said Thatch. They all agreed and started walking away, and then she stopped turned around and smiled towards Ace, who returned the smile.

"Sorry, I gotta go. If I don't I'll get burned."  

"Is your good bye really going to be a pun?"

"It isn't a goodbye dumbass, it's a 'see ya later'. "

"Alright, see you later." she winked at him and started running up to Thatch and Marco, and she disappeared behind the big bundles of trees. He sighed out of amusement.

'She is really something,' Ace thought to himself.

He turned around and started walking towards the camp him and his crew had set up.

'Alright then, I'll see you later...(Y/n).' 

A/N: Heyoooo! I hope you liked it! THE SEXY FIRE GOD KNOWN AS PORTGAS D. ACE HAS FINALLY MADE HIS WAY ONTO THE SCENE! THE REAL STORY IS JUST BEGINNING! TOODLES~!