Whitebeard

A/N: *sighs* Let's get this over with quicker than usual: OnePiecePuppet! Enjoy....? XD

Marco's P.O.V. (Because we FINALLY have another character included in my shitty writing) :D

"UUGGHHHH! How much lonnggeeer?" she asked, slowly walking behind me.

"(Y/n)-yoi, we've only been walking for a few feet." A tick mark appears on my head the moment she says, "IT'S SO FAAAAAR!" 

'I swear to god, this girl acts like a 4 year old-yoi.' 

"Stop acting like a child, or I won't take you to pops-yoi." I threatened. 

"Okay..." 'Oh thank god,' "Then it was nice meeting you Mr.Pineapple. Tell beardo I said hi~!" 'Wait...' "WHAT?!" She snickered and said, "JUST KIDDING~~!" 

'She's actually pretty amusing. I think the crew will like her.' 

"So (Y/n)-yoi."

"Hm?"

"What's your story?"

"Not important. You Mr.Pineapple? Did people try to eat you? Is that why you became a pirate? Is it to get vengeance for your fallen brethren?! I PROMISE I WON'T EAT ANOTHER OF YOUR KIND! LET ME GO! PLEASE SPARE ME!" 'Thatch will love her.' I let out a chuckle.

"OOOOOH! I like the ship. Very stylish. I hear whales are very in." she says. I didn't even realise we were here.

"Oi! Marco's back! AND HE BROUGHT BACK A CUTE GIRL!" yelled someone from deck. I made a 'tch' sound and I heard (Y/n)-yoi chuckle.

"Damn, I thought I was better than 'cute' but I'll take what I can get I guess." I laughed at that. 

Timeskip! Haha, I'm just too fucking lazy to write how they got onto the ship. :D SO like 2 minutes ahead!

Everyone started to gather around (Y/n)-yoi. 

"Hey sexy lady!" yelled one of my more pervy crewmates. He was calling (Y/n)-yoi over with his index finger. She walked over to them and tilted her head to the said as if asking, 'what?'. 

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Haha! If I could make you come with one finger, imagine what I can do with my whole hand." he said to me.

"I'm not complaining." And signal the wink! He blushes. 'Haha, I'm guess he wasn't expecting that response.' 

"GURAGURAGURA!" That whole laugh/scream vibrated the whole ship, and possibly even the whole grand line. 'What in the hell?' I turned around and none other than the all-mighty Whitebeard was there. 'Damn that guy's huge! He must've gotten a lot of ass if he has the size in his pants that I'm thinking.' 

"Welcome! What brings you here child?" He asks/shouts. 

"Well you see, Mr.Pineapple brought me here for some reason! So if you want to know, ask the Pervy Pineapple over there." I said, pointing my thumb out in the direction of Mr.Pineapple. Everyone broke up in laughter, and yes...that includes Mr.Beardo himself. 

"I think (Y/n)-yoi here should join our crew." he stated. Wait...WHAT?!

"WHAT?!" I shout. My eyes wide as plates.

"She's really strong, and she's a criminal anyways-yoi."

"GURAGURAGURA! Is that so?! You never have poor judgement my son, it's all up to (Y/n). I welcome anyone as my child. So, would you like to become my daughter (Y/n)?" 

'Daughter? Family? Everyone loves him and respects him so much...and it isn't out of fear. They treat him like their real dad. Plus...this crew seems like a lot of fun...'

"Count me in!" I yelled.

"YEEAAAH!"

"WELCOME TO THE CREW!"

"GLAD TO FINALLY HAVE A LADY ON THE CREW!"

"ALL RIGHT!" all of these phrases were repeated over and over again, each time by a new mouth. 

'I think, I'm going to like it here!' 

A/N: Sorry! But this was more of a filler chapter than a real one. Just one to build up to the bigger story. AND I KNOW IT'S TAKING FOREVER FOR THE SEXY FIRE GOD KNOWN AS PORTGAS D. ACE TO SHOW UP! BUT PLEASE GIVE IT TIME MY CHILDREN! <3 I LOVE YOU ALL! WHY AM I STILL SHOUTING?! FUCK MY CAPS IS JAMMED T^T TOODLES~!!