Mornings

A/N : HELL YEAH I FINALLY UPDATED! HOLY HELL HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN!?!?! I'M SO SORRY! D: I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR ALL OF THE READS AND STARS AND I'M OVERWHELMED!!

1.2k reads and 73 stars, thank you all so much for the support! I know to some people it doesn't seem like much, but this means the world to me. So thank you! <3 Let's get into this, shall we? ^-^ Enjoy....?

"(Y/n)~! Get up! Get up! Marco returned with actual food and water!!" yelled Ace as he entered your cabin. You groaned as you flipped and faced the opposite direction of the freckled weirdo who can turn into fire.

"Gah...just...just 15 more hours!" you yelled.

"No."

"The hell did you just say freckles?"

"I said no. So get up and come eat! It's not healthy for you to not be eating and drinking right now!"

"Fuck no." you chucked one of your several pillows at him, landing square in his face.

"OOMPH!" the delicious sound of slight discomfort came from Ace, and you were happy you caused it. You being you, your mind wandered.

~Reader-chan's Fantasies~

"Nng! M-Marco it hurts...please...please be gentle." Ace's voice spoke up, pants escaping his tired lungs as Marco caressed his most sensitive and pleasurable parts. Marco leaned in close to his ear and gently licked the outer shell, causing a shiver of excitement to shock it's way down Ace's spine, followed by a pleasurable groan coming from the squirming freckled boy from beneath him.

"I'll be gentle, trust me." came Marco's husky voice. Marco slowly stroked him as he teased his hole with the tip of his co-

"(Y/N)!!!!!!" rang your name.

~R.I.P. Reader's thoughts~

"WAH~!?" you yelled as a pillow was thrown into your face.

"WHY CAN'T I JUST IMAGINE YOU AND MARCO GETTING IT ON IN PEACE GOD DAMMIT?!" you yelled.

"YOU WHAT!?!" Marco and Ace yelled simultaneously.

"Hehe...nothing?"

"NOTHING MY ASS!"

This is basically how every morning goes. <(-.-;|)

~ANOTHER MORNING ANOTHER TRY~

There you were sleeping once again. Peaceful. Calm. Not betting and yelling profanities at certain people. That stuff.

"Ne, (Y/n) get u-" Ace stopped as he saw the cute sight in front of him. You were hugging a pillow he didn't recognize as yours. It looked kinda like one he had. He ignored the feeling and went to sit on the edge of your bed.

You snuggled into the pillow, taking a deep breath from it, and smiling dreamily.

"Ne......think.....me?" you spoke up in your sleep. He looked over at you. You were sleep talking! He stayed quiet to see if he could hear anything else.

"Hehe....I'm glad I stole...you."

'She stole the pillow?' he gave a goofy grin at this thought.

You freaking stole a pillow.

"Ace~." you dreamily sighed. The smile was wiped off of his face in an instant, and his freckles were hidden by a shade of red.

'She just..s-said my name!' his eyes widened. You dug your nose into the pillow once again.

"You smell like...him."

Ace's heart couldn't take much more of this. You were being so cute, and then you said his name in such a dreamy manner, a-and, GOD. His heart was pounding like crazy.

There was only one way to tell if that pillow was his or not.

He carefully pulled the pillow out of your grasp, and you squirmed and whined at the loss of your "snuggle buddy".

"Wah~?" you grasped blindly until your hand caught Ace's bicep.

"Huh?"

Suddenly he was dragged down onto the bed, and you were snuggled up into his exposed muscular chest. Your smile grew as the smell of your most favorite person grew ten times stronger. You sighed happily. Ace awkwardly looked around and could tell he wouldn't be able to get out of this. He glanced at the pillow in his grasp, and very gently, he turned it around to see the backside, and sure enough, it was his pillow that you had stolen. For it had, 'Ace', sowed into the back. He blushed even worse if that was possible as he adjusted to get comfortable, which involved him sliding your arms around his neck, his arms looping around your waist, pulling you closer, and your foreheads touching. He closed his eyes and tossed the pillow across the room somewhere.

'(Y/n)...' was the last thing he thought of, before dozing off along with you, smiling peacefully as he did so.

Time Skippy

You woke up, and suddenly your pillow grew....IMMENSELY.

"THE HELL?!"

You opened your eyes quickly, to see none other than the freckled hottie snuggling up next to you. Your eyes darted.

'I must have grabbed him in my sleep and forced him to sleep here! OH FUCK! WAIT! D-Did he see the pillow?! o-o FUCK!' you mentally cursed. You calmed your breathing and looked at his cute sleeping face. Your eyes felt heavy once again and you shut them softly, snuggling up to him. You took a nice breath in, and you smelt his natural scent.

'It smells like a campfire...I really like it.'

And with that thought in mind, you drifted off also.

Yes, mornings on the Moby Dick were...interesting to say the least.

A/N : THANKS FOR READING MY LIL' DINOS!!

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED AND DEFINATELY ENCOURAGED!!!

Toodles~!