~Pocky~

A/N: IT'S FINALLY OFF HOLD~! I can't promise regular updates like how it use to be, but I will still update. :D

It has been a very satisfying week for you. Mainly because you got to see Ace's not-so-little friend. 

You were just chilling out on the deck of the Moby Dick and guess what? THE SHIP IS OUT OF FOOD. That's right. The ship hasn't seen land in a week, and you have been out of food for, well, a week. So I guess you weren't really 'chilling' per say, it was more like you were too weak to even move so you, and a bunch of other starved crew mates of yours, were just laying on the deck.

"H-Hey Thatch?" you hoarse voice spoke up. He just hummed in reply, voice too dry to even speak.

"I think we're gonna die. Marco left to go get us food over four days ago and still hasn't come back. To put the icing on the cake, there isn't even any water left. We're done for." 

"Yeah. I think you're right on this one." you both sighed. You took a deep breath in through your nose and shot up.

"(Y-Y/n)? What's up?" asked Thatch as he layed still, having no strength to even sit up. 

"I'll, uh, be right back." You used all of your strength and shot up like a bullet and gunned it towards the crow's nest. Once you were up there, you noticed no one, but you still followed the chocolaty scent.

'Chocolate?! Food?! THANK GOD! PLEASE DON'T FAIL ME NOW NOSE!' 

You basically tore the place apart, and you found 4 unopened boxes of Pocky. There were strawberry and chocolate flavors, and chocolate was by far your most favorite flavor. You were drooling just looking at the printed version on the box.

It wasn't even the real thing! You greedily opened the first box of the chocolate covered biscuits and eagerly started to devour one.

"MMPH! Delicious! Wait until the guy's get some of this!"

"Get some of what?"

"GAH!" You turned around and saw none other then Ace there. After he chased you around for two days, you guy's made up, and now you're even closer than ever! 

"Jesus! You scared the living hell outta me! Anyways, I was talking about this secret stash of Pocky that I found!" 

"EH?! FOOD?!"

"SHHHH! I want to at least have my fair share for finding them first, before I hand the rest over to those greedy wolves." 

"Oh! Give me a few." he held out his hand.

"Actually~ I think I have a better idea."

"Hm? And what's that exactly?"

"THE POCKY GAME OF COURSE! We're starving, we need to rashen these, we're bored, what other way is there to solve all three of these problems, besides the pocky game?"

"Alright. It's cool with me." he shrugged his shoulder's. You stood up and walked over to him and put a chocolate covered biscuit in between your teeth, having the other end stick out, waiting for Ace to place it between his teeth. He did and you smiled.

"Shree, foo, one! (three, two, one!)"

You two started to nibble your way towards the middle. Your lips were nearing each other slowly, but surely, and soon enough you could feel his warm breath. You really wanted to meet up in the middle. I guess you felt like kissing him.

Your noses brushed pass each other, and soon enough, your lips connected softly, sending what felt like thousands of lightning bolts throughout both of your bodies all the way to your fingertips and toes. Your eyes slid shut, and you could have sworn that you just saw stars and heard fireworks. 

You reluctantly parted and looked each other in the eyes. 

"Woah." you both synced. You smiled at him and thew the strawberry pocky boxes at him.

"You distribute those, while I do these." you lifted the chocolate one's.

"Alright!" He beamed and you both jumped down onto the deck.

"What do we do? They're like zombies..." spoke Ace as he looked at the 'lifeless' bodies of his crew. 

"Leave this to me freckles. EHEM! I have found FOUR boxes of pocky! Now, we need to split these evenly, understand?!" you yelled. At the mention of pocky, or just food, they all shot up and payed attention. You and Ace were life saver's to them all, and the crew went on still hungry, but not to the point to where they would die.

"Well look at that Fire Face! We're heroes!!" you cheered as you fist bumped  the air. He chuckled and nodded.

"We sure are." he breathed. You two were the only one's on the deck at this point, watching the sunset and gazing upon all of the pastel and dark colors mixing into the cloudless sky beyond the horizon.

"Beautiful." you breathed. He set a side gaze towards you and smiled a smile full of love.

'Sadly, it doesn't even compare to you...'

He thought, as he slid his hand into yours, and intertwined your fingers.

Your true relationship is now in bloom.