One Hell of a Way to Start

A/N: MUAHAHA That's right my peeps. I be back. And yes! It tis be december!! (Wtf is up with this typical pirate talk o.e) EHEM. Yes I'm back dudes! And yes! It's December! Which means that the chapters to come in this book are all gonna be December/christmas themed. But I will do an actual Christmas chapter on Christmas and a Christmas Eve chapter of well....yeah Christmas Eve. Sooo let's get on with this chapta!

December! Winter! Your most favorite time of the year. Snow covers the Moby Dick and every other pirate ship roaming this part of the seas. Everyone was out on the deck either building snowmen and snow angels, or having snowball fights. Hell, there were even crew mates of yours who were dumb enough to see who could handle the most snow down their pants the longest. You shook your head.

"AAAAAAALRIIIIIIIIIGHT!! It's finally December bitches!" you shouted as you got whoops and hollers and even some whistles from your friends. You did a happy dance, causing snow to puff out everywhere...resulting in a big chunk of snow flying into Marco's shirt.

"AH! COLD! COLD! WHAT THE HELL?!" he yelled out as he shook around like a crazy ass chicken with its head chopped off. You started laughing your ass off along with the rest of the guys. 

"I-I'm SOOOOO s-orrrryyyyYy!" you laughed, making your apology seem fake as hell. He glared dangerously at you.

"Like hell you are." you gulped and backed away nervously.

"I-uh-I REALLY REALLY AM PINE-MARCO! I'M SO SORRY MARCO PLEEEAAAASE FORGIVE OH MY FUCKING GOD DON'T KILL ME!" he didn't say anything, he just stalked towards you slowly, like a predator stalking its prey.

"(Yyyyyy/nnnnnn)-yooooooi." he basically growled out, a menacing tone taking over his voice. You backed up some more and before you knew it you back right into the railing, and before you could stop yourself, you fell overboard.

"WUAH!?" you suddenly fell into the water, a splash following after.

"(Y/N)!!!!" everyone yelled. Ace woke up from his previous narcoleptic attack and was covered in snow. He stood up and looked at everyone.

"Huh? What's with all the noise? Did someone's bounty go up or somethin'?" he asked as a yawn pushed it's way out of his mouth, chasing after his words.

"NO! (Y/N) FELL OVERBOARD!!" 

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!" well that woke him right up.

"HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN?!"

"MARCO!"

"WHY ISN'T ANYONE JUMPING IN AFTER HER?!"

"YOU DUMBASS EVERYONE ON DECK IS A DEVIL FRUIT USER!!"

"THATCH! THATCH!! GET THATCH!" he yelled as he dashed into the kitchen and picked up Thatch.

"Oh hey Ace what's u-?!" 

"(Y/N) FELL OVERBOARD AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO ISN'T A DEVIL FRUIT USER IS ON EITHER A MISSION OR ON A DIFFERENT SHIP!" he yelled as he got back up to the deck and chucked Thatch into the ocean to go after you.

"AH!?" and suddenly Thatch plopped into the ocean. 

'That dumbass is gonna pay...' thought Thatch as he dived down to find your sinking body. Ah, there you were, slowly sinking, mouth open, bubbles escaping to the surface, eyes closed. He swam faster to get to your body quicker, and he grabbed your waist, swimming as fast as he could to get to the surface, air becoming a need for the both of you now. 

He resurfaced, and the crew cheered, and Ace relieved a sigh. 

"Oh thank god!" the grew dropped down a ladder for the two, and Thatch climbed up with you dangling limp in his arms, unbreathing.

"OH MY GOD SHE ISN'T BREATHING!!!" yelled Jozu in a panic. Ace looked over and Thatch laying your seemingly lifeless being on the ground. He pushed through all of your panicked crewmates and friends to make his  way to your figure, Thatch hovering over you, ready to give you CPR. 

He leaned in, plugged your nose, and dove in. He was 'kissing' you. Well in Ace's eyes, he was kissing you. In everyone elses eyes, he was saving your life. 

But Ace didn't like it. Well too bad.

He disconnected his lips from yours and did the needed compressions on your chest. He brought his lips to yours once again,  lighting another fire in Ace, angering him extremely. 

Finally after a few more chest compressions, you coughed up a lot of water and groggily looked up at him. 

"E-Etto...Thatchy boy?" you asked. You reached up your hand and slapped him really hard.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL!?"

"That's for kissing me without my permission you ass." you sat up and glared at him.

"I WAS SAVING YOUR LIFE!"

"I would have rather died than kiss you!" you laughed and the rest of the crew laughed along, glad you were still you, even after almost drowning.

"Yo freckles! Why'd you let him kiss me?! You're supposed to be there man!!" 

"S-Sorry..." his face became red like the fire he was basically made out of. Everyone laughed again.

"Well this is sure one hell of a way to start off the Christmas holiday..." you said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I have an idea." spoke up Thatch. You all looked at him curiously as he smirked.

"SNOWBALL FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!" you all cheered, and were imediately chucking compacted balls of snow at one another, already choosing your teams without speaking.

Yeah. This sure was one hell of a way to start off your December.