Bounty

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I was going to over the weekend, but I ended up going camping, so to make up for it, enjoy this chapter! Dedicated to the one and only, OnePiecePuppet! Enjoy...?

"So (Y/n)-yoi, what the hell was that all about?" asked Marco as you all ran towards the ship that was docked on the other side of the island.

"I honestly have no idea. That sexy fire god named, Portgas D. Ace just popped out of fire and well, I just made a punch of shitty puns and he seemed to enjoy them and so did I." you explained.

"Why must you call him a sexy fire god? Isn't sexy enough?" asked Thatch. You shook you head while making a clicking noise with your tongue.

"Nuh-uh. Someone who has the power of fire, and is as sexy as a god himself, deserves the title of, 'Sexy fire god.'" Marco and Thatch rolled their eyes, but were laughing on the inside.

"That some great logic ya have there, (Y/n)-yoi."

"Damn straight!" you yelled, pumping your fist in the air. Marco and Thatch chuckled, while you smiled your idiotic rubberband smile. 

You three finally ran out of the forest and you could see the Moby Dick in the distance, waiting to pick you three up. 'I wonder what we should tell Poppa Beardo,' you thought as you all came to a slow stop in front of the ship, waiting to be called on board by non other than your father, Whitebeard.

Ace's P.O.V. (Because Ace deserves his moment in the spotlight too! And I feel like it so...deal with it.)

I start walking back to my camp that my crew and I had stationed near the center of the island.

'That girl....was interesting. Why did she look so familiar though...and those others who were next to her, I feel like I've seen their faces before.' 

"Captain! Welcome back!" 

"Ah, thanks Peter." I sat down and grabbed a mug of Sake. 

"Where did ya go?" asked Peter as he sat down next to me. I shook my head out of amusement, as I remembered what happened.

"I had an interesting encounter with some people." I said finally. Another one of my crewmates, Lucas, sat across from me and I could barely see him over the flames of the campfire.

"I know who you're talking about. I decided to follow you."

"Why?!"

"Because it was boring, plus you could have DIED if I wasn't there! THOSE PEOPLE ARE DANGEROUS!" he yelled.

"What do you mean? They're just a couple of civilians." I said, shrugging my shoulder.

"Ace. This island doesn't have any people. Do you not read wanted posters anymore?" he asked, as he handed me three wanted posters.

One the first wanted poster was the man with the big brown hair and the chef outfit I saw.

Thatch. Whitebeard pirates third division commander. Bounty of 600 million.

Marco the Phoenix. Whitebeard pirates first division commander. Bounty for 750 million. 

And on the third wanted poster, made me the most shocked.

(Y/n) the Ghoul. Whitebeard pirates fourth division commander. Bounty for 550 million.

"That girl (Y/n)'s bounty went up earlier today because of a job Whitebeard assigned for her and those two guys to complete." I was speechless. 'That really funny girl...is on Whitebeard's crew?' I couldn't believe it. No matter how much I knew I had to, I just couldn't. That's the whole reason I'm here, I'm preparing to fight Whitebeard. 

Meanwhile with (Y/n)...

"NO WAY! HELL YEAH! My fucking bounty went up!" you yelled at the top of your lungs, jumping for joy as you looked at the poster in disbelief.

"Good job (Y/n)-yoi, soon you'll surpass Thatch-yoi."

"SHE WILL NOT! I WILL NOT HAVE IT!" yelled Thatch angrily, as he looked over your shoulder at the wanted poster in your hands. He let a low growl escape.

"Dammit. I'll just have to step up my game." You laughed.

"Ah, don't worry about it Thatchy. I could never beat you." He smiled confidently at your remark.

"GURAGURAGURA! So my children! You said you needed to tell me something?" yelled/spoke Whitebeard.

"Haha, yeah we do Poppa Beardo! We ran into the captain of the Spades Pirates, Portgas D. Ace. Just thought you should know that." you spoke nonchalantly.

"Thank you my darling daughter! And congratulations on the bounty increase!"

"Thanks!"

"LET'S PARTY TO CELEBRATE THE NEW BOUNTY!" yelled one of your fellow crewmates.

"HELL YEAH!" yelled everyone in unison. What they didn't know was, was that the Spades Pirates and their beloved sexy fire god of a captain, were on their way to the ship to challenge the all mighty Whitebeard, to a fight.

A/N: Sorry that this one was really shitty. T^T But I promise I'll try my very best to make up for it in the next chapter. <3 Love you my little Dinos. Toodles~!