Jealousy Part Two

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated! I've just been busy lately, (being a lazy ass), and plus during my "busy" period, I was just trying to think about what to do with this chapter and the next chapter, and I have an idea I'd like to try! Dedicated to: OnePiecePuppet! Btw I know this won't be that great, I need to get into my writing ways again! Enjoy....?

(Play song whenever you want. I just like the song and it's nice background noise.)

(Y/n) did not expect it. It wasn't like she didn't like it. She didn't care. In fact, she knew this wasn't even real, (well kinda), but what in the hell was Thatch doing, hitting on her? It was very subtle, but she knew what it was. In all honesty, she thought Thatch was capital G-A-Y gay, for the pineapple, so there had to be something to it. A dare? No. A devious plan to hook her up with someone? Nope. In all honesty, she's currently thinking that he is trying to pull a prank on the pranking queen. 

So she decided, why not flirt back? (Y/n) is now going to go along with this game of his, and see where this goes. Will she be humiliated? Possibly. In fact, she wouldn't mind getting pranked instead of pranking. She kind of deserved it after the several pranks she's pulled over the almost eight months she's been on the ship. So she says, 'Game on'. 

~~~~~~~

Let's go back in time a little, shall we? I mean, you don't want to miss out on the stalker Ace, the just starting to move in Thatch, and the wing-man Marco, this chapter will hold, right? So let's go back about twenty Two hours and 30  minutes before all of these thoughts happened.

(Two hours and 30  minute time rewind)

~~~~~~~

It was a normal day on the Moby Dick. Well...as normal as that ship can get. There was drinking contests going on in the middle of the day, some commanders were returning from missions, and everyone else was doing what extras do. (Y/n) and Marco were having a contest to see who could catch more fishes within an hour using their Devil Fruit Powers. Of course, they're at a disadvantage, because sea water and devil fruit users don't mix. Obviously. 

So they had to be crafty. (Y/n) was pulling ahead slightly. She would use the "tentacles" that would come out of her lower back. Well, Thatch likes to call them tentacles. And everyone started calling them tentacles, so she just went with it. She waits for a fish to jump out of the water, and she would stab it, and bring it back. 

Marco goes into his phoenix form, and uses the same technique and (Y/n) except he uses his feet to pick them up. 

"And......TIME!" Yelled Jozu. (Y/n) and Marco stood next to their large piles of fish, and waited for everyone to say who the winner was. 

"THAT'S SO MANY!" they heard one person shout.

"Holy shit, all of that in one hour?" said another. 

"I'm not gonna count all of that." said Jozu.

"Hey?! What the hell? You said you would." yelled (Y/n) as she pointed an accusing finger at Jozu.

"Yeah-yoi. Why the change of mind?"

"Why don't we just have a few people just on the size of the pile?" asked Jozu, trying to find a solution as to not anger the Pineapple and the Ghoul. 

"FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE. We can do that." said (Y/n) with a pout. 

"(Y/n)." said Haruta the other judge.