Strip Poker~

A/N: Dedicated to OnePiecePuppet! Finally glad to be writing again. Enjoy...?

It has been two days since Ace has joined the crew, and he seems to be distancing himself from everyone. He wasn't anything like the Ace you met when making all of those cool puns. Maybe he wasn't comfortable. You didn't know. But you thought of an idea to get him more comfortable. 

A good old fashioned game of Strip Poker.

You were the master at this game. You loved breaking the ice with newbies by using this game. So it was time for you to try it out on the Fire fist freckled hottie. 

"Yo freckles! Can I talk to ya for a second?" you asked while running up to him by the railing.

"Sure, what do you need princess?" 

"Wanna play a game of Strip Poker with Thatch, Marco, and I?" He thought for a moment and replied with a calm, "Sure." You turned around and started walking towards Marco's room, what Ace didn't catch was the smirk that was painted across your face.

"I'M BACK~!" you sang as you entered into the room, "I also brought along a guest." you finished off. You sat down at a small table across from Marco, with Ace on your left and Thatch on your right. 

"I'll deal first." offered Thatch, as he dealt out the deck, you kept making glances at the hottie with freckles, and he seemed waaay too confident for your liking. You all looked at your cards, and then at each other.

"You seem rather confident today fire face." 

"It's fire fist princess, and I'm just really good at this game." he said confidently.

"Did you play it a lot with your former crew, Mr. Fire Fist?"

"Yep." 

"Wow, I didn't know you swung that way." you said, fake disappointment in your voice.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused as to what you meant by swung.

"Well you played Strip Poker with a bunch of dudes. Your old crew was only made up of guys right?" he was trapped.

"FINE! I never played this with them, okay?! I'm not gay."

"Guess that gives me a chance." you mumbled so no one could hear you. But of course, he heard you.

"What was that princess?"

"I said, 'Guess that gives me a chance.'" 

"Oh." a very unnoticeable pink tint was covering his freckled cheeks.

"One. Two. THREE."

(On this part, imagine whoever you want to have these.)

"Fold."

"Full house."

"Flush." 

"Royal flush." 

In the end...Thatch was completely bare, Marco was left in his socks and undies, and you were in you matching (f/c) lace panties and bra, with the addition of Ace's sexy orange hat.

"Alright Ace. You only have two piece of clothing left to remove. Your boxers, or your shorts. Which will it be?" you asked.

"Well that's a stupid question, I'm obviously taking off my shorts."

"Damn, I was hoping you would skip right to showing off Ace jr. But not all fantasies come true." he unzipped his shorts and slipped them off. What you saw, made you, Thatch, and Marco laugh your asses off.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!" yelled Ace, a blush of embarrassment on his face.

"F-FLAME BOXERS?! S-SOOOOOO ORIGINAL FIRE FACE!" you yelled, clutching your stomach for air. He huffed and stormed out of the room. Laughter could be heard outside and he came rushing back into the room slamming the door behind him.

"I forgot my clothes." 

You were going to enjoy having Ace on the crew a lot more than you originally thought.

A/N: I know this wasn't the best chapter, and I really am sorry. :( I hope to improve in the future. Anything you don't like? Please let me know in the comments and I'll try to fix. Toodles~!