Decorating!

A/N: Yay another chapter! Me being a Christmas person has me updating my stories left and right. Who knows? My Law one will probably be updated next since that one's been on hold for a while too. :) LET'S GET INTO DIIIIIIIS!!

It's one more day closer to Christmas, and well....the Moby Dick looks, well plain. You being the most "fashionable" on the ship, you decided you MUST decorate the ship from top to bottom. Even if the bottom is in the ocean, it will be Christmasy. Also, let's face it, Izo is the most fashionable and most fabulous. ;)

You were extra excited this year because Mr. Portgas hasn't even had Christmas on the Moby yet, and he doesn't know the traditions. 

'I'm gonna get that freckled hottie....' you thought to yourself as you chuckled deeply.

"Don't go thinking dirty thoughts now, (Y/n)-yoi."

"WAH!?" you jumped up, startled at the sudden appearance of Marco.

"Jesus," you put your hand over your heart, "you scared me!" you took his hand and put it over your heart too. Ace walked over to greet you guys when he saw the..er...position.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" he yelled as he dashed towards you and the pineapple, pushing him out of the way and standing protectively in front of you. 

"Ace?! Why'd you do that?! DUMBASS!" you yelled as you hit him on the head.

"Haha, sorry Princess, but I'm made of fire." he sent a wink towards you. You smirked and covered your fist with your haki and hit him again.

"GOOOW! EEEEEH?! How in the hell?!?!" he rubbed his newly forming bump as you and Marco fist bumped.

"That's called Haki my friend! NOW! Let's start decorating!" you yelled, everyone on board cheered as well.

*Start Music hehehe*

"Okay! Ace! Marco! Haruta! Help me with the tree! Vista, Namur, and Jozu! You guys decorate the deck! Thatch! You're on making Christmas foods like cookies and gingerbread men! Izo! You decorate the food! Everyone else! Assist them! Understood?!"

"YES!" everyone shouted at your orders. You smiled brightly.

"Alright men! GO!" everyone raced to their stations. You, Ace, Marco, and Haruta chose a lovely tree and set it mid deck. You gazed up at the large, lush, and green tree you all had selected. You all high fived one another.

"Alright. Let's go bring up the boxes of decorations!" everyone agreed as you headed down below deck to the Holiday Storage area. You all brought up 5 to 10 boxes each and set them down next to the tree.

"Okay. So any opinions on what our style should be this year? Classy? Colorful?"

"I think we should go for something a little more classy this year." said Haruta, thinking deeply, hand on his chin.

"I don't know, I think this year we should spunk it up a bit." commented Marco. Ace looked at him weirdly.

"Wait. Woah woah woah. Marco, did you just say, 'spunk'?" you laughed.

"Well you see freckles, this is your first Christmas here. Marco and the rest of the guys break out of their shells during this time of the year. So you better expect Marco to use some odd words and act a little differently." you smiled at him. 

"Anyways, any opinions about the style Ace? Last year it was crazy! There was flashing lights EVERYWHERE and the tree looked like a 100 circus clowns puked all over it." you, Marco, and Haruta laughed at the memory of the oddly decorated tree.