THIS IS WAR Part 1

A/N : YAAAAY! Not that many more days left! This was a request by one of my top readers from deviant art. XD Enjoy...?

   Ah yes, another WONDERFUL day upon the Moby Dick. There's only one problem though....

"WHY IS IT SO FUCKING QUIET?!?!" you yelled, startling the rest of the crew, and waking Ace from a narcoleptic attack.

"EH?!"

"It's so unusually quiet, and I'm bored. What the fuck do we do!?" you yelled frustrated, willingly falling back into the piles and piles of snow.

"Bleeeeeeeeh." you said as you sunk further into the snow.

"OH I HAVE AN IDEA!" yelled Ace as he ran up to you.

"What?" you asked boredly, standing up and wiping the snow off.

"This!" and magically a snow ball appeared in his hands and he shoved it into your face.

"HUUUUUH!" you took a deep breath in, shock overtaking your senses.

'Oh poor poor naive Ace. He has nooooooooooo idea what a snowball fight on this ship is like.'

"SNOWBALL FIGHT! THIS IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" yelled Thatch, the rest of the guys joining in on the screaming.

"Oh Ace. You have no idea what you've just started."

"FROM THIS POINT ON! IT'S EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF! LET ONE WEEK OF HELL START NOW!" screams could be heard from miles away. The battle cries of the Whitebeard Pirates.

"Huh wha-?!" you smashed a snowball in Ace's face.

"Let the games begin." you ran, dodging 5 snowballs thrown by Thatch.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!!" you yelled.

'What did I get myself into?!?' thought Ace as he looked around the ship. It has become a battle field.

~Time Skip : One Day Later~

"Have you spotted him captain?" whispered Vista into your ear, snowballs ready. You held up your hand and got onto the ground, and stealthily army crawled through the snow.

'Where is he?'

"CAPTAIN! LOOK OUT!!" yelled out Haruta.

"Huh?!" a snowball flew right past your face, exploding into the rest of the snow.

'Oh shit! They spotted me!'

"Men! Retreat!" you yelled as you stood up and started firing snowballs out of your handmade snowball gun, 3 snowballs smacking perfectly into Izo's chest.

"MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN!" yelled Thatch as he started firing at you while his other men ran to tend to Izo's wounds.

"Izo! Izo! Stay with me!" yelled Jozu.

"I-I see...."

"YOU SEE WHAT?!?!"

"A light....G-Grandpa?"

"THATCH! THIS ISN'T GOOD! HE'S SEEING HE GRANDMA!"

"NNNNG DAMMIT! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS (Y/N)!" you quickly retreated with the rest of your men to your territory. you had a campfire set up.

"What's our next strategy captain?" asked Jiru.

"Well, since I was blessed enough for having you choose my side, I'm going to use you to my advantage. Are you fine with this soldier?"

"Yes captain!"

"Good."

"Jiru. Marco. Vista."

"Yes Ma'am?"

"I want you to distract Thatch...we need to hit them where it hurts."

"Where would that be captain?" asked Haruta.

"Simple. There's two things. Their booze supply and Ace. I'm counting on Marco, Vista, and Namur to distract them all, putting themselves in danger, while the rest of you go with Jiru to destroy their booze supply. I'll take on Ace."

"But captain!" Blamenco stood up. "I can't let you perform such a dangerous task alone! Allow me to go with yo-"

"Silence."

"I understand you're worried about my well being, but this is war. You have no time to be selfish and you have no time to be soft. Understand?"

"Y-Yes..." you stood up and slammed your foot.

"Do you understand soldier?!"

"YES CAPTAIN!"

"Good. Good. Now, everyone get some good rest. Our plan commences at daybreak."

"Yes captain!"

'Thatch. Ace. We may have been friends at one point, but this is war. And there are no friends in war. Prepare yourselves, because we're gonna crush you.'