Hangovers and Drunken Memories

'Oh dear god....what the hell happened last night?' you groaned as your brain was thumping furiously against your skull as the sun shined into your cabin, only causing your pain to double. You sat up, your hair all over the fucking place.

"Da fuck?" you could taste how disgusting your breath was and you gagged and shook because of the smell and the rotting taste. You yawned, cringing at once again smelling and tasting your monstrous breath. You slipped out of your bed and went to the bathroom and brushed your teeth. VERY THOROUGHLY. Once you gave it the a-okay, you walked to the kitchen and sat at one of the bar stools while you watched Thatch cook.

"Yo Thatch. What's on the menu today?" Thatch turned around and smiled, walking towards you, well now right in front of you.

"The greasiest hangover foods you can think of."

"Ooh~ cheeseburgers?" you saw his face turn to one of disgust.

"YACK! BEGH! HDSJF SDHF! EW! WHAT THE HELL DIED IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH?!?"

"AWE DAMN! STILL!? I BRUSHED IT FOUR TIMES!!"

"WELL FOUR OBVIOUSLY ISN'T ENOUGH! OH DEAR GOD!"

"I'M SORRY!! I THOUGHT I FIXED IT!" he plugged his nose.

"DEAR GOD! STOP TALKING!" his nose sounding slightly nasally.

"I'M SORRY!"

"AGH! I CAN STILL SMELL IIIIIIIT!!!" he complained, increasing the pressure on his nose so much it turned a furious white with dark red outlining.

"FUCK I'M SORRY!"

"WHY!?! I STILL SMELL IT! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

"I DON'T KNOOOOW!" the door opened and in came a hungover and still decorated Marco the Phoenix.

"Agh. What the hell's all this racket about-yoi?"

"(Y/N)'S BREATH SMELLS LIKE SOMETHING CRAWLED IN HER MOUTH AND DIED AND IT'S BEEN ROTTING IN THERE FOR WEEKS!"

"Ew."

"I KNOW!" Marco just gave you this look of disapproval and sat right next to you.

"But I-"

"Oh god!" his hand shot up to plug his nose immediately.

"It really does smell like something died-yoi."

"Oh fuck you both!" you yelled, standing up, blowing right in their faces as you left.

"ABHSJF SDF SDJFB U SDJBFKH !!"

"Hehehehe." you walked out of the kitchen and bumped right into someone.

"Oh sorry man." you said, not looking up. You walked right past them and then you heard the familiar voice of one of your besties.

"Oh. H-Hey (Y/n)!" spoke up Ace as he turned around to face you, his cheeks exploding into a fire of red.

"Oh sup freckles." you smiled cheerfully, tilting your head in a cute way.

"N-Nothing! OH MY GOD IS THAT A CELESTIAL DRAGON SHIP?!"

"What?!" you turned around and looked at the ocean.

"Ace what the hell are you talking about?" you turned around to find him gone.

'What the fuck was that about?' you walked back into the kitchen. Thatch and Marco looked up and saw you, immediately plugging their noses. You rolled your eyes and sat down.

"Guys. What's wrong with Ace?"

"What do you mean-yoi?"

"I just bumped into him and he was all blushy blushy and stuttery stuttery." you sighed, remembering the weird encounter. Thatch and Marco spared each other a knowing glance.

"Did something weird happen last night?" asked Thatch.

"Whaddya mean?"

"You know, like something that you can't remember cause you were drunk off your rocker-yoi?"

"I don't think so...?"

"Try and think. REALLY HARD."

"Erm. Okay?" you closed your eyes trying to remember the events.

'Okay so we decorated Marco...it was just us two....he took me to bed...and I...I...' your eyes snapped open as you released a gasp.

"What?"

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!"

"WHAT?!" yelled Thatch and Marco.

"I CONFESSED!"

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

"I TOLD ACE THAT I LOVED HIM!!" Thatch and Marco sat there staring at your panicking and flustered form.

"HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! FUCK FUCK FUCKETY FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

"Now that it's out there in the open, you can't take it back. Everyone knows your most honest when you're drunk-yoi."

"AWE SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!!"

"Anything else happen?" you thought for a moment, your face turning to one of pure horror.

"I SAID I WANTED TO LICK HIS ABS!"

"YOU SAID WHAT?!?!"

"I SAID I WANTED TO LICK SOMETHING OFF OF HIS ABS AND I THINK I CALLED IT AB CREAM!!! Oh my god...I ruined my chances." all of a sudden the door to the kitchen opened and Ace came walking in. You ran out, avoiding him completely.

'Shit...what the fuck am I gonna do now?!'