Part 1

The story starts on 20th july 1996...

A girl aged 10 years came down in a baby pink princess dress...n ran to her Friends...

FRIEND ONE: wow u look so nice in this dress..

GIRL: thx...but I look good in everything...(she said with attitude..)

"mouni beta come lets cut ur birthday cake..." her mother spoke...

(so our lead is mouni...n one thing u must know about her is that she is attitude queen...she is very proud to be what she is...n being the only daughter of one of the richest man in the town of Shimla...she was pampered a lot..)

Her mom came out n told her n her friends to come for the cake cutting...

They all cut the cake n all were feeding her n by mistake her friend dropped a bit of cake on her dress...

MOUNI: dekh ke nahi khila sakti thi meri nayi dress bigad di...stupid...(she said frustrated n left from there...)

N all this was observed by one boy standing on the stage where his dad was playing the piano...

As mouni was passing the staged...she lashed out to his father..."stop playing this stupid music..." that guys hopped in for his father's defence..."its not stupid ok.. u cant even do half of what he does..." he let a fly... "shut up darshan..." his dad said in a low voice n "sorry beta" he told mouni...

DARSHAN: nahi dad ap sorry mat bolo...she doesn't know anything...

N mouni got angry n threw his guitar with force....n it broke....n she went away in anger...n darshan was hell angry on her...n his dad pulled him out...

DR'S DAD: darshan kya kar r he ho beta...

DARSHAN: papa she is soo rude n mean dekho mera guitar bhi tod diya...(he said sobbing..)

DR's DAD: reh ne do beta...sab aamir log ese hi hote hain...(his dad said as he had lost hope of getting any kind of appreciation from rich people...)

DARSHAN: dekhna papa I will be a very rich person in future n at that time I will not make any friends ... (n his dad smiled as he heard his childish talks...but little did he know darshan really ment it...)

n after 10 years the boy how was 11 at time is now 21...n one of the most successful music director in the town of Mumbai...n his music company one of the best one...

These days were a bit of hectic day for his employee Sameer...he had to look for a PA for him n due his popularity have the girls of Mumbai were there for there for the interview...n darshan had warned him if he doesn't find one today he will be fired...

Well he was sweet n polite in front of the camera but was not rude but passionate about his work...n if anyone delayed to do his work he would not hesitate to fire them...

N after 7 rounds of interviews Sameer finally found someone for him..

SAMEER: sir final ho g e (he said entering his cabin after taking his permission..)

DARSHAN: great...(he said coming out of his computer screen..) tell her to come in...

GIRL: may I come in sir...

DARSHAN: yes come in Miss. Mukharjee

N the girl stepped in he shifted his gase to the girl...when he saw he felt as if he knew her...

DARSHAN: have we met before??

N the girl was just confused...

DARSHAN: any way leave that...I don't have time to waste...(he said in a rude manner..) I prefer a black coffee without sugar...(n the girl again looked at him confused...) kya kuch puch na hain...

GIRL: nahi main soch r hi thi ki how do people have black coffee that to without sugar..muje to do spoons bhi kam pad ti hain...

DARSHAN: oh apki pasand na pasanad hum kisi aur din jan e ge now get me a coffee...(he said nearly shouting...)

N the girl got a bit scared...n went to the coffee machine...

GIRL(to herself)...: ajabee insaan hain...

N Sameer came to her...

SAMEER: hi I am Sameer...(he said forwarding his hand...)

GIRL: hi mouni..(she said holding coffee with one hand n shaking his hand with another..)

so yes the girl was mouni but a complete new one...she had completely changed n life had lately but yes taught her how to respect people...n she really regretted what she was in childhood...