Part 10

TIME CHANGES!!

PART 10

She was hugging him and crying hard he couldn't see her crying but yet he wanted everything to go out..he didn't want this to disturb her again...Although she as in pain but it was hurting him more than her...he never ever wanted her to cry...

Suddenly Mouni parted and stood up she realized what she is doing and was hell embarrassed...

MOUNI: sir I..i am sorry (she stammered..)

And it took darshan a second and she was back in his arms...and he hugged her tighter and she again lost her control and started to cry...

MOUNI: he left us!!(and she cried harder..)

DARSHAN: shu!! (he said creasing her hair...)

Someone knocked on the door and she parted with a jolt and wiped her tears quickly and opened the door...it was darshan's mother...she saw Mouni's face and she got to know she cried...

DR'S MOM: beta kya hua?? (she asked keeping her hand on her head...)

MOUNI: ku..kuch nahi ma'am...(she said stammering...it was hard for her to control her tears...)

DR'S MOM: nahi beta kuch toh hua hain!! Darshan ne tumhe kuch kaha?? (she said eyeing him..)

MOUNI: nahi nahi ma'am sir ne kuch nahi kaha!! (she was quick to answer...)

And before she could ask anything his father entered the scene...

DR DAD: kya ap bhi bate karne beth ge!! humari flight hain chalie yeh!! (he told her..) beta hum tum dono ko bye kehne a e the!! (he told mouni and darshan...)

MOUNI: have a safe journey!! (she told his parents and they both smiled...)

DR'S DAD: bless u beta!! (he said keeping his hand on her head...)

DARSHAN: chale dad main apko drop kar deta hun!! (he said walking to them...)

DR'S DAD: nahi beta hum chal e ga en ge!!

DARSHAN: par dad...

DR'S DAD: bola na chale ga en ge!!! (he said pretending to be angry and darshan nodded his head...)

And he dropped them to the till the taxi and went back to her room he knocked but she didn't open...and than she shouted from inside...

MOUNI: abhi nahi bad main ana!! I am having a shower!! (she said and a smile crept his lips seeing her coming back to normal..)

He too went in his room and had a shower...and soon packed his stuff an went to her room..and knocked on the door...and she as quick to open...

MOUNI: sir bas 2 min...(she said showing her finger and ran back in leaving the door open...and got lost in her...)

DARSHAN: mouni do fast ek gate se kya kar r hi thi!!

MOUNI: sir main ne apne bal dho e hain!! (she turning to him and he gave her SO look...) sir u don't know bohot time lagta hain...

DARSHAN: ok ok fine jaldi pack karo!! (he said as they only had 45 mins...)

MOUNI: han!!

And she packed very fast moving like a tornado....

MOUNI: done (she said in 10 mins..)

DARSHAN: good chalo!!

And he had booked a cab which was again late which pissed him off...

DARSHAN: excuse me itna late kon ata hain...(he said scolding the driver..) 5 min late a e ho time koi value hi hain ya nahi!!(he said coming back to his akkdu wala style...)

MOUNI: sir jaldi karo we'll get late...(she said settling her luggage in the boot...and he nodded and also put his...)