Part 41

Hey all sorry I was a bit busy still am but here's a part, hope it's not so late.

Happy independence day all!! I know its a bit late but yet have to wish!

*****

DARSHAN'S POV...

"And that's a game!" She said giving her last smash, which was impossible for me to hit. We walked to the chairs in the badminton court and sipped water from our bottles. "You're good!" I told her after some water made its way down my dry throat.

"Thanks!" she said after gulping her water down. "But you're good too!" she told me and I just smiled a thanks. "Sir apne ne Sameer and apke friend to call kiya? They're yet not here!" she said and I removed my mobile trying to call them up, but yet like the past like the past hour it was Chinu's was switched of all though Sameer's rang he wasn't picking.

We had made a plan to meet at the badminton court at 9. Its almost hitting 11 and we have no idea where they are. Since they were not here we started a game, and I thought she would be ok at badminton, but hey she is good and good meaning she exactly knows when to what; she would know when to hit a net shot and when to hit a high shot. And good her smashes are just something no one would be able to hit back. Even if it shuttle would land on my racket, I would have not been able to hit back due to the speed. And her stamina is a whole new chapter.

"Hey phone nahi utha r he hain, I think we should be leaving now!" I told her and she nodded packing her stuff.

"Till now I used to think I am good but now I need a bit more practice!" I said honestly, still packing my stuff. "And till now I thought I was not good, but the case seems to be different!" she joked and I pretend to be angry rolling my eyes at her. "Sorry it was just a joke, I didn't mean..." she said and I started to laugh before she could complete. "Mazak sirf tum nahi kar sakti!" I told her laughing my heads off, and she just twisted her lips and zipped her bag and started to walk away.

I got scared, what if she really felt bad. I ran to match her pace and her hand pulling her back to me. Due to the suddenly jerk her bag fell from her hand and she almost tripped over it. I spread hand over her waist and held her wrist with the other hand. She had closed her eyes tight, while her hand formed a fist. She looked too cute.

I rubbed my hand till her palm and pressed my fingers against her closed ones. She opened her eyes, and met my eyes. I pressed against her closed ones again and she made them loose, I slide my fingers and intertwined them with mine. Her fingers feel so soft. I pulled her closer to me and she held my shoulder with her free hand.

"Sorry!" I said and she just blinked ok, I saw her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. I loved it when she blushes. I made her stand properly. And she just looked down to her bag. She picked her bag. "C..chale?" she asked and I nodded, and paced to my bag and we both walked out.

I unlocked the car and we both put our kits on the back seat and once again I tried calling them but again their phones were switched off and so I just messaged them that we were leaving.

I sat in the car and saw her putting her seatbelt. I took my place. "How to you play so good?" I asked her and I felt her looking at me. I took a glance of her still driving, and as soon I saw her she looked away. "Amm. vo actually papa khel te the toh he also taught me, but bohot saal se practice chut g e!" she said in a low tone, and I regret asking her this question. She must be missing her father now.

"Accha hain, neh to pata nahi Saina Nehwal ka kya hota!" I joked and she chuckled besides me and I felt a bit at relief.

I dropped her home and she said bye, but I don't feel like telling her bye, I wish she could stay more. "Hey Mouni!" I said stopping her as I got a idea. "Tum mom ko milne kyu nahi ati ho, she was saying you should come" I told her and she just nodded. "Main aj sham ko ati ma'am se mil ne a ungi!" she said turning to leave. "Abhi ajao na" this words slipped out of my mouth, and I bit my tongue and she stopped in her way, and turned. "Mom ko accha lagega" I said trying to cover up.

"Amm actually aj mom Rishikesh ja r hi hain at 1 toh unhe drop karne jana hain" she said in a clam tone and I nodded sadly. I think I should go and meet her mom, but I look presentable. I should go home and have a shower and than come to meet her, it would be better. "OK main aunty se milne aunga" I told her and she just nodded.

I drove to my house and went for a shower. I came out quickly and looked for good cloths. It's all so weird, she bonding with my mom and I becoming good friends with her mom, for her I can understand she must be social; but me, I never thought I would be able to talk to someone other than my mother so freely. I smiled at myself in the mirror and changed to meet her mother.

I moved to the door after taking a last look at myself and my door knob turned and the door open, I saw chinu and Sameer entering and they fell on the bed as soon as they walked in. "Sorry yaar kuch bohot urgent kam tha!" Chinu said adjusting a pillow under his head. "Ok!" I said in a hurry.

"Par ap kaha ja r he hain?" Sameer asked. "Mouni ki mom se milne!" I told them yet in a hurry. "Everything ok?" Sameer asked, presumably he thought she was hurt or something. "Ya, vo Rishikesh ja r hi hain toh milne ja r ha hun!" I told him and he nodded, but this chinu and his big mouth. "Oooo, Sameer milne ga r ha hain!" he said in a teasing tone. "Kyu main kabhi jata hun kahi toh muje toh milne nahi ata, unhe milne kyu ja r ha hain?" he asked again teasing.

"Shut up!" I told him and left.