Part 29- Dinner Date!

Start unknown. Finish unforgettable.
    ~Nike.

***

Guys this part is a long, do read till the end please don't get bored.

MOUNI'S POV...

He dropped me home. I walked in my building and turned back and so him leaving. I a small smile broke on my lips seeing how concerned he was.

I took walked in to my house and rang the bell. I waited for a while before I pressed the bell again, I am really impatient with this. My mother opened the door before I rang the bell again.

"Ruko na!" she said opening the door. "Ladki ho ya afat?" she asked making me laugh, she must be cooking, that's the only time she gets angry at me. "Sorry maa!" I said kissing her check and she just walked in tried of my antiques making me laugh again. I locked the door and walked in.

"Kya banya hain?" I asked her walking in the kitchen.

"Idli!" she said taking the plate of the stand. "Le garam gram kha le!" she said putting it in a plate for me. "han!" I said excited and was going to take the plate from her hand, just when she pulled it back, and I looked at her angry. "Hat dho phele!" she scolded me and I bit my tongue, and walked to the wash basin and washed my hands.

I went back and picked my plate walking to the sitting room and switched the TV on and started laughing watching SpongeBob, he is best cartoon, I just cant stop loving him. My mother joined me and we both were laughing seeing him.

Soon we finished with the dinner and she was washing the utensils and I was wiping them.

"Mouni!" she said

"hmm" I said engrossed in wiping the plate.

"beta teri umar ho g e hain, shaadi ka kya socha hain?" she asked me and I looked at her angry.

"Maa, muje abhi nahi karni shaadi, apko phele bhi kaha hain!" I told her annoyed.

"Abhi nahi kare gi toh kab kare gi?" she asked and I had no clue about what I should say.

"Kar dungi, 50 years ke bad!" I said whatever came in my mind.

"Dekh tu muje sedhe sedhe bata de tuje koi pasand hain to, ne toh main ladke dekhna shuru kar r hi hun!" she said.

"Par maa.." "Kuch par var nahi" she said cutting me and finished washing the last dish and walked away.

I stopped my foot finished wiping the utensils and walked to my room.

"Mouni" my mother called me as I passed her room.

"Han?"  said peeping through the door.

"Yaha aaa!!" she said indicating me to come and sit next to her.

"Jee!" I said sitting besides her.

"Dekh beta main tuje abhi shaadi karne nahi keh r hi hun, ladke dekhna shuru toh kar de!" she said and I just nodded. "Main ne ek lakda dekha hain, kal use milne chali jana na!" she said I stood up and I looked at her in horror. By jaldi she meant tomorrow?

"No!" I rebelled. "What no? chup chap chali jana!" she demanded.

"Itna jaldi! aur ap is ladke se mile kaha?" I questioned her and she just looked away. 

"Vo Mrs. Roy ne kaha tha!" she said yet looking away.

"Kon Mrs. Roy?" I asked her

"Vo humari neighbor!" she said. And I looked at her in disbelieve.