Part 37- first kiss!

Surprise!!! 

Here's another part longer than last time! enjoy and ya it has a lot of romance shallow one of course but it has a lot!

*************** 

MOUNI'S POV..

I walked behind him down the stairs and I saw him halt in his pace, I gulped down thinking what he'll do now, he turned behind and I looked on the side walking as if I don't know he has stopped, and this was the most stupid thing I ever did, as soon as I reached him I almost missed stair I shut my eyes tight ready to hit my head and loose some of my memory. Thankfully inched a little and saved me. NOOOOOO! its even worse, I am in his arms! oh no! I slowly opened my eyes and found him staring at me, his expressions are so cute.

He pulled me closer to him and my leg moved a bit, and I felt a sudden pain in my right ankle. I closed my eyes and my lips broke into a soft scream due to the pain. "Kya hua?" he asked at my reaction. "I think my right ankle..." "twisted?!" he interrupted me. "Mouni pagal ho tum dhyan kaha reh ta tumhara jab dekho tab chot lagi ti reh ti ho apne apko!" he said scolding me making me stand properly but I couldn't stand I held his upper arm for support. "See ab dard ho r ha hain, stupid girl!" he scolded me but I didn't feel bad because his voice held more concern and pain than anger, he cares for me! My heart raced at this thought.

He bent on down and sat balancing on his knees and took my foot in his hand. I held the rail for support and pressed my ankle a little and I shouted due to unbearable pain  "Aaaa!" I scream shutting my eyes. "Sorry, sorry!" he said and held my foot softly. 

And in no time my mother pacing up. "Kya hua?!" she asked and was a bit confused at our positon, I mean darshan sir is holding my feet its a bit embarrassing. I pulled my feet away but it hurt and I softly scram in a low voice again, "Aaa!" "Kahdi r ho na chup chap!" he ordered and it didn't him any more time to pull it back in his hand again. He is soo caring, I kep adoring him.

"Kya hua?" my mother asked again reminding me of her presence again. "Vo Ma'am Mouni twisted her leg, and its swelling now!" darshan said and I felt a certain concern, some pain and some anger in his voice. He is worried for me!  Even though the pain was killing me I couldn't help but smile seeing the worried him. "Mouni beta dhyan kyu nahi tum apna?" my mother asked a rhetorical question and stood besides me and I held my hand above my elbow to hold me. "Ma'am come, mere ghar pe she can take a hot water bag massage!" darshan said and she nodded and quickly came on my other side and held my palm, holding me to support me walk down.

Since it was only one floor away from the ground floor, I said I'll walk instead of using a lift. But now I really regret the decision. Its not that I cant walk with a twisted leg, but walking down the stairs with a injured leg was very hard, and every step I kept wincing in pain. Darshan stregented his grip on my palm and I looked at him.

I could feel pain in his eyes, he looks more in pain than me!  He looked at my mother and I don't know what they talked with there eyes, I looked at my mother and asked her what they were speaking with my head, but before she could answer I felt someone elevate me and the ground below my feet disappeared. I look to my side and I realize that i am in his arms. He picked me up, and to add more on that in front of my mother. Why?!!

"I can walk!" I tired to convince him but he just ignored me and started to walk down. I looked at my mother who was passing me 'wha kya Jodi hain!' looks and I rolled my eyes on her. We reached down and thank god it was dark and no neghibour saw me in his arms or else I'll be the hot potato of the society. We reached the car and he put me in the passenger seat and opened the back seat door for mom and she slipped in and he jogged to the driver's seat and started to drive.  

Soon we reached his house and his mother opened the door. "Kaha reh g e the tum log?" she asked and mom was quick to answer "mafi chati hun yeh meri beti!" she said hitting me slightly on my hand and she welcomed us in. I took them a mere second to become friends, sorry sorry best friends and the started to chat like long lost friends and I was just shocked at how social they are.

"Chalo!" I heard a voice from behind me an I jumped a little. "Sir apne muje dar a diya!" I said and he rolled his eyes. Is he angry on me to hurt myself?  "Chalo!" he repeated and I just followed him. I limped taking the support of the wall and twistwed my lips at him, at my apartment he carried me and now he cant even hold my hand, Huh!  And I saw a flight od stairs from above his shoulder and i mentally cursed myself for agreeing to come with him. He turned all of a sudden and this freaked me again and I lost my balace just to fall in his arms once again. I thought he would scould me again but no he just picked me in his arms and walked up the stairs like I am his bride and we were going for our first night!

What? shut up Mouni, stupid girl. Kuch bhi soch ti reh ti hun.

He walked in a room, presumably his. He put me on the bed and went out, now where did he go? After almost 10 minutes he returned with a blue hot water bag in his hand and I smiled at how caring he is again. But instead of giving it me he put it on the table next to me. I got a bit confused. He opened his side table and removed a first aid box. He pulled out a tube and opened it and pressed some cream out. He pulled my leg and started to apply it on my ankle. He pressed on it slowly making circles and that's when it striked me that he is massaging me. 

I pulled my leg back, he stretched his hand to take it back, but I made it stiff so he cant pull it back. He looked me giving me death glares and I let it loose. "Sir its ok no need for this main kar lungi!" but he didn't listen to me. "Sir?!" I called him out as he was so silent  from when we reached home. "Sir?!" I called him again and this time he inched close to me and put his finger on my lips "Shuuu!" he said and I met his eyes, they had so much of pain, anger, worry, concern and love!

He slowly cupped my face "dhayn kyu nahi rakh ti tum apna?" he asked in a deep voice and I felt guilty. He rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "Sorry main vo.." and before i could complete he sealed my lips with his. I was all shocked at this. He pushed his lips on mine and I parted mine allowing him to enter in. I cant believe he is kissing me! He tilted his head deeping the kiss and I shut my eyes feeling it. It felt so right the absolutely  perfect moment. Unknown to me I didn't know when I started to repose and he went wild. He bit my lip and deepened the kiss. I tried to push him as I was going out of breath but he refused to leave them. My body became stiff and he held my waist and left me. We parted and he rested his forehead on mine.