Part 32- Its something more than friends!

Hey guys really very sorry for not updating for a while, actually I was busy and lazy!

Really sorry, for that, enjoy the part and wait first things first..

QOTD
When you cant change the direction of your winds- adjust your sails!
           ~H.Jackson Brown Jr.
******************************************************************************

MOUNI'S POV..

I walked in the house, hearing my mother scold me for being this late. "Mouni, ab kuch bole gi bhi!" I mother finally stopped frustrated at my silence; and now its my turn.

"Mom, apko pata bhi hain vo lakda kon hain?" I asked her and she nodded her head in no. "Vo mere boss hain!" I said almost screaming my lungs out. "Apko pata bhi hain kiti embarrasse thi main!" I told her. "Toh itni late kyu ho g e?" she asked and I remembered his mother's face so weak, I wish she gets well very very fast! "Bol ab!" I heard my mother's voice. "Vo maa actually sir ki mom ki tabiyat thodi bigad g e thi, toh unhe admit kiya tha, toh muje laga I should stay, sorry maa apko ko inform kar dena chahiye tha!" I said holding my ears, but a worry was covered all over her face.

"Beat ab vo thik toh hain?" she questioned and I nodded saying "Han maa abhi vo theek hain and so g e thi!" "Chalo accha hain!" my mother said sighing. "Par tuje chod ne kon a ya tha?" She asked all of sudden, scaring the whole of me. "Maa!" I said taking a breath in. "Bol na!" she insisted in a lower tone. "Vo..sir!" I said looking down, stopping myself from blushing, Wait why am I blushing?

"Par uski maa..." before she could complete I cut her. "Han maa, main ne mana kiya tha unhe but than vo nahi man e!" I said looking at her disappointed. She thought something for a while and than said "Accha ok, tu ja jake so ja!" she said and I just went telling her good night, cause I seriously need a break!

I walked in my room, opened my cupboard and removed my nighty, everything was going well till than until sir's face flashed in front of my eyes from nowhere. And I sat down on my bed thinking about him! The way he took care of his mother, the way he argued with me on droping me home, his eyes, his deep black intense yet soft eyes, which speak a lot...

"Mouni!" I heard mom calling me and I stood up making my cloths fall, and the next minute my room door opened. "Le beta yeh dudh..." my mother spoke but stopped looking at something near my legs. "Yeh kya hain beta?" she asked and kept the milk glass on the table, and moved to me bending and picking my cloths up. "Dho ke rakhe hain in he, neeche kyu rakh e hain?" "Maa neeche nahi rakhe, gir g e the!" I told her sounding very obvious. "Tune abhi tak change nahi kiya!" she said scanning me. And I just looked down not knowing what to say.

"Vese aj meri beti bohot sundar lag r hi hain!" She complimented and I just looked down blushing, and suddenly it striked me he didn't compliment me, Why? I know mom is lying, I'm not looking nice! or else he would have complimented me. "Ja fresh ho ja." mom said and I nodded entering the washroom.

I locked the door. I turned and found the mirror reflecting me, I took a look at myself. "I don't look that bad!" I said confessing my feeling loud. I just rolled my eyes at my reflection and took a shower. 

In about 15 minutes I came out, and all while I was just thinking about why he didn't compliment me. Stupid me! He must be so tensed today, his mother was admitted in the hospital, he must be worried about that, and here I am thinking why he didn't compliment me. Mouni you're just mad! he was so disturbed today, and on top of that did you compliment him, no ya, you didn't, why? Because it was a awkward meeting, and that's the same reason he didn't. Now stop thinking about him so much and sleep!! I somehow managed to drag myself in the bed but all night I was just thinking about him!

The more I have got to him, the more I got to know what kind of a person he his. He is a gentle, polite, respectful, and generous person. He doesn't only have good looks but he has a heart made of gold, his most valuable char, he is just a something else! I don't know what I feel for him, but at least today I got to know its something more than friends!

I was thinking about him past mid-night and god knows when I eyes shut and drifted of sweet and beautiful dream of him and me!