Part 30- Hospital Romance!

QOTD
Make it simple but significant
    ~Don Draper

MOUNI'POV...

We drove off the restaurant when is phone started to ring. "Hello?" he spoke as he picked up. "What?" he sounded scared. "What hospital?" and he sounded hell scared and the 'hospital' made me nervous as well. "Ok, thank you so much!" he sounded genuine.

He drove a like a meter and took a U-turn. "Sir all ok?" I asked genuinely.

"My mother is admitted!" he said and my breath hitched.

"What happened?" I asked "Vo toh vaha jake hi pata chalega!" he told me and I merely nodded all scared. Please god, please she should be fine!" I prayed.

We reached city hospital and he parked running to the reception. "Excuse me, Mrs. Rajal Raval konse ward main admitted hain?" he asked "Sir who are you?" the receptionist asked "His son!" was his short reply. "Sir yaha se straight and your first right is her ward." she explained and he ran, and I followed.

He pushed the door entering like a tornado, and I followed him slowly. There was a doctor standing next with a nurse next to aunty, and probably they were examining her. And by now Darshan sir stood next to his mother with his hand in his.

"You must his son!" he said and darshan nodded. "Yeh actually super market main faint ho g e thi so a girl dropped her here and unke mobile se apka number mila so I called you!" the doctor said and darshan sir just nodded. "Ap a e muje apse kuch bat karni hain." the doctor told sir and he nodded leaving.

I sat on the stool next to her. I took her hand in mine and rubbed her palm reciting prayers. God please, please make her ok, it shouldn't be something serious please. I prayed while tears made down my cheeks. Thinking about loosing someone so close to you is just horrifying, I know the pain!

The door opened and I saw sir entering. I stood up from the stool to let him seat, as I looed away wiping my tears. "Sir kya hua?" I asked, and he looked at me for a mere second and looked back to her.

"Mom teen ghante se behosh hain, unka BP low hain and sugar bhi!" he said is a pathetically scared and hopeless voice. "But yeh hua kese?" I asked "Mom ki body bohot tired hain jiski vajse she fainted and fir unka bohot low hogya jiski vajse abhi bhi behosh hain vo." he answered in a voice holding pain.

Before I could console him ma'am squeezed her eyes and we both looked at each other. He shouted for the doctor and the doctor rushed in sending both of us out. We went out, but he was stilling hanging on the door seeing ma'am from the small round window.

I went next to him and placed my hand on his shoulder, "sir sab theek ho ga e ga!" I said squeezing my palm on his shoulder. He looked at me and his eyes look all lost, he looked like a lost kid. I pressed my lips into a slime assuring him all will be good and he smiled back sadly.

The door opened and we both looked at the doctor. "Mr. Raval she is absolutely fine and unhe hosh bhi agya hain, you should meet her but feed her something soon, and make sure it is healthy and nutritious" he said and we both nodded and the doctor walked away.

"Sir ap ma'am se mil li g e main tab tak kuch kaha leke a ti hun." I told him and he smiled thanking me and walked in.

I waked to the hospital canteen, and looked for something healthy plus notorious. 'Broccoli soup' I asked the attender if there is any and he said yes, good!

I quickly took the soup to ma'am's room and gave sir, she smiled at me and I smiled back. She at first refused to have it but after sir scolded her she agreed and sir fed her. He is such a caring son, surely a trustworthy friend and a respectable boss. Love him for what he is.

What did I just say love, really Mouni! just shut up! But cant deny about how adorable he is.

***

Soon ma'am slept and me and sir stepped out, she was a bit weak and so we didn't talk much, but now thank god she is better.

Me and sir stepped out and we sat on the bench outside and I went and grabbed coffee for both of us. I sat near him but he didn't notice and I put the cup in his sight and he looked at me and than at the cup grabbing it. "Thank you!" he said sipping the coffee and I admired him.

And all of sudden he looked at me with a jerk which making me jump on my seat. Thank god the coffee didn't spill. "Sorry, sorry!" he said making me wonder why. "Its so late and you have to be at your house, and because of me you were stuck here." he said in one breath. "Sir relax!" I said and he breathed. "Main abhi ghar hi jane wali thi!" I said and stood up.

"But how?" he asked puzzled. "taxi leke" obviously. "Are you mad! its not safe!" he said a bit irritated. "I"ll drop you!" he said, is he mad? "No! ma'am is alone!" I argued back. "No nurse aur doctor hain yaha and secondly mom wont like me leaving you alone at such a hour." he said. "But sir.." I wanted to argue back but he cut me. "no if's and but's, mouni you are not understating its not safe! please!" he urged and I couldn't refuse, but I still think its not a good idea.