Part 17

Hello guys...wishing all my readers Eid Mubarak..have a blessed Eid!!

and one things....the story reached 500 views...I am very happy..pls pls vote comment and most important share this story...love you all...

*************************************************

MOUNI'S POV...

He pulled the blanket on his face and I couldn't help but laugh..inta time washroom main bhi nahi lagi ti...oh shut up mouni ur soo rude.. he helped you soo much, tumhe andar utha ke laye kya yeh kafi nahi hain.. what?? he picked me but why? shut up!! stop over thinking and just sleep!! I commanded myself...I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. But I couldn't even sleep...the only thing I see is him smiling. Maybe at me. What?? Why would he smile at you?! I need to stop overthinking, he was not smiling at me he was just.. smiling!! What is happening why is my heart beating so fast?! Cool Mouni!!

Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out!!

END OF MOUNI'S POV..

DARSHAN'S POV...

"Breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out.." I heard someone's voice..argh!why cant they let me sleep!!

I moved the blanket off my face with a jolt and looked to my right just to see Mouni face covered with shock, or is she scared?"

"what?" I asked as I couldn't read her expressions!! "nothing!!" she said after sighing..and looked out of the window "you scared me!!" she added, that remineded me of what I did a second ago, I pushed the blacket off me like it was bitting me!!whats wrong with me?!

"sorry!!" I told her and she choose to yet look out of the window as if the clouds were not clods but SRK and Deepika acting..anyway!!

Let me just watch a movie!! which one, no not this!! and just when I was going to click on something he screen went numb reading "passanger announcement!!" "kindly tighten your seatbelts, we will be landing in 10 minutes!! hope you had a pleanst flight, next time you can book online from  our website www.*****, this is your cabin attentened Mary siging off..." and the screen resumed.

I tightened my seatbelt and waited for the wheels to touch the ground, I looked at her smiling looking at something out of window..I felt my lips curving into a smile too!! why?! 

I suddenly jerked forward, and it took a minute to register that we just landed. And in no time the plane halted and evertone stood up to grab their bags. I too stood up before its too late and there is no place to stand. I picked my bag and placed it on my seat and than picked mouni's and was going to hand it to her and I saw her trying to stand...

"a re nahi!!" I exclamined..and her head moved to my direction, and I saw her giving me a confused look. "you've got hurt!" I reminded her."so just sit!" I ordered her and she nodded. I think she forgot she is hurt.!! phew!!

We were the last ones to leave but ya we managed to get out of immrigation in no time cause mouni was on a wheelchair..thank god!! I hate standing in these lines!! 

Soon we were out and she insited on walking, she was limping!! this is soo stupid of her why does want to walk, but Mouni being the stubborn her didn't listen to me and just walked away from me. Fine if she wants to walk, I pushed our trolly and we stood on the side.

I called my driver and told him to come, and soon my white audi was standing in front of me, he came out and helped me put the luggage in the car. He was going to seat on the driver's seat and I remembered that its Eid today and him being a Muslim should be with his family. I stopped him.

"yes sir!" she said looking back at me and I smiled and hugged him wishing eid Mubarak and gave him some money and asked him to go I'll drive myself but he insisted on dropping me home and than leaving, why do all the people in my life have to be so stubborn. But not this time. He oly agreed to leave after I ordered him. But atleast he went!!

I turned back to face her and found her smiling at me..now why is she smiling??

"chale??" I said as I was too tired, she simply nodded and moved to the passanger seat and sat in and I sat on the driver's seat. The winds were fast and it was soo cloudy today, thank god the flight didn't get cancelled, though we landed late but atleast not a whole day or else I would have deiffently gone mad...

"ruko!!" she exclaimed and I faced her giving a why look. "i said stop!!" wait is she ordering me... "no!!"

"pls!!" she said making puppy faces...and she looked way too cute for me to deny...as soon as I stopped she popped out the car..."aram se!!" I told her reminding her she is hurt but this time she didn't want to listen...

Why is she soo excited!?