Part 3

They both reached Kolkata n checked in the hotel...n both went in their rooms...

Mouni went in her n fell on the bed closing her eyes...she was hell tired already n they had the whole day to work..but her head was really hurting...

She almost fell a sleep n she heard the intercom of her room ringing n she stood up with a heavy head n picked the call up...

MOUNI: hello (in a tired voice..)

"Miss. Mukharjee come to room i want to discuss about something..."

MOUNI:yes sir..

She hung the call n washed her face wiping it with a napkin...n tied her hair in a messy pony n made her way to his room...

She knocked on the door n he opened it after 2 mins...

DARSHAN: come in...

N she went in n they both sat on couch...

DARSHAN: so mera concert kal hain...(n she nodded..) organizers wanted a list of the instruments that will be needed...toh main ne yeh list bana di hain..(he said handing to her...) aj vo 2 o'clock ko a en ge...(n she shook her head..) i will be busy in my rehearsals so hand this list to them...

MOUNI: han ok sir will do that...

DARSHAN: ya...n make sure ki muje koi disturb na when i am the practice...(n she nodded..)

N he gave her a bit more of instructions on what to do n she left for her room...she was going through his mails n found a mail regarding a interview...n thought of asking him n replying so moved to his room....n heard him shouting in excitement...

DARSHAN: what sach main u both are coming!!

.....................................................................................

DARSHAN: what 3 baje!! (he sounded a bit disappointed..as he would be rehearsing) its ok ap chinta mat karo meri PA apko lene a ga e gi...

MOUNI(standing outside...n talking to herself): han bas yeh hi kam bach g ya tha...logo ko jake pick karna...(she said moving her head cursing her life...)

She planned to knock before he catches her spying on him...she knocked n he opened the door...

MOUNI: sir actually vo ek interview ke liye offer a ya hain...ek radio channel hain apka interview lena chati hain...

DARSHAN: ok kab..

MOUNI: sir dates apko decide karne kaha hain hain...

DARSHAN: accha ok concert ke bad de dena whenever i am free...

MOUNI: sir concert ke bad ur not free..jab hum vapis ja en ge toh the first two days u have meetings with Dhwani sir...n fir apko workshop ke jana hain...for the next 3 days... (she said in a go...n he was quite impressed because she had his schedule at her finger tips just in one day..)

DARSHAN: fine than na bol do...

MOUNI: no sir..(she said before he could contiunue..) sir this radio channel is getting a lot of fame so it will be good agar ap yeh interview kare...(she said very fast before he changes his mind..n he gave now what to do look..) sir ek week ke bad ke dates de do?? (she asked doubting if he will say yes...cause he had made plans for a holiday..)

DARSHAN: fine..but make sure it doesn't clash with my holiday dates..(n she was quick to nod..)

She turned to go...

DARSHAN: listen..(he said n she turned back..) at 3 oclock my parents are landing...(he sounded happy...) if you don't mind can please go and pick them...(she asked politely...n she nodded..n he smiled...she skiped a beat...his smile was soo nice...) fine main cab book kar va ta hun..

MOUNI: its ok sir main kar dungi...(she said n glaned at her watch..) sir apko ready ho ga na chahi yeh 10 min you need to go for your practice...(n he nodded..n she went back to her room..)

MOUNI (to herself..): itna bhi bura nahi hain sadu...(n her mom called her n it striked her she forgot to call her since she has come..n she picked the call up..) sorry maa main ek dum bhul g e apko call karna...

MOUNI'S MOM: nahi beta koi bat nahi...muje laga tera boss teri class le r ha hoga...

MOUNI: nahi maa he is not even that bad...(she said n her mom smiled....n she kept chatting with her mom n suddenly she saw the clock it read 2:10..) maa main bad main call karti hun...(she said disconnecting the call..)

MOUNI(to herself..): aj toh main g e...i just hope vo organizer ne sir ko call na kardiya ho...how can u be so careless mouni...(she said scolding herself rushing out of the room...)