Part 5

TIME CHANGES

PART 5

Darshan went out of her room and Mouni was embarrassed of herself and composed her mind o apologies to him when she meets him next time...

It was soon 8 o'clock..and she was sitting in her room...and thought she should get ready as darshan might come anytime to call her...

She was seeing what to wear and there was a knock on the door and she went to open and found darshan standing in doing something in his mobile....n she was staring at him and after a while he looked...

DARSHAN: listen I am going for dinner with my family...tum bhi kuch order kar lena or I you want to explore the place up to you...bill office main dedna when you go back...but before you do this make good edit for tomorrow's concert and mere facebook, twitter and insta page pe dal dena...see you (he said and left...)

DARSHAN'S POV....

I was quite rude to her...she must be expecting me to tell her to get ready and so we go for dinner...but no she needs to know no one is allowed to enter my life...no one...

END OF DARSHAN'S POV...

Darshan was thinking by doing this he is keeping her away from himself...but whom was he fooling her or himself...the much he kept him away from her the more he was thinking about...if she dinner or not...where she would be...what she must be doing...she was all over his mind and her thought that she is away from him...

On the other hand mouni was in yet in her room....

MOUNI'S PROV...

Finally I finished...I hope he likes the edit...what if he doesn't?? I should send him...but how...I don't have his number...argh!! leave it..i'll just post it...

So Fb done...insta done...now its twitter...finally all done...he has such a crazy fan following...its not even been 2 mins to the post and already 1.2K likes and 200+ comments...why to people even like him he is soo rude...well what is it to with me...I have done my job...

Let me first have a shower...what should I wear...nighty would be the best thing...anyway he wont come and check on me...nor am I going to go out this late... mom doesn't like it...

Mom...oh shit mom I forgot to call her...what its already 9: 15...stupid me she might be asleep... let me just call... no no she might get tensed if I tell her I didn't yet have dinner....I can lie once... but I told her to be in bed by 9.... she never listens to...let me just call her....

ringing..ringing...ringing...ringing...wait this sounds like a knock...that's another one...oh it is a knock...who must it be this late....god...

How do you open this door now...its such a stupid hotel...the doors are soo weird...hey open the other way round...

END OF MOUNI'S POV....

Mouni kept on cursing the door while opening it...finally it opened after trying for 2 good minutes...she was quite rude to it and it planned to give something back, as if it what "badly treating" meant...it hurt her hand...it was a small starch...but soon blood started oozing...which obviously Mouni didn't notice...

She was shocked to see darshan...n she thanked got for him not to see her in her nighty...

MOUNI: sir ap (she spoke absentmindedly...) I mean kuch kam tha...(n before he could say anything..) main ne apke insta, fb n twitter page pe post kar diya...(n again he was going to say something and she didn let him finish....) and sir main ne apke parents ke liye seating ka arrangement kar diya hain ....they'll be right in front of you...

DARSHAN: Miss.MUkharjee quite!! now will you let me speak??(he said a bit angry...and she became silent....n nodded in a yes looking down...) did you have your dinner??? (n she was silent...) I asked you something  (n she first nodded in a yes and then in a no...confusing him...) why aren't you speaking...(he asked angry...and she was silent...)speak up!!! (he commanded...n she got a bit scared...)

MOUNI: no..but i was going to order...

DARSHAN: what?? u have not yet had dinner??!! (he exclaimed in a concerned voice..and just than he saw her hand cut...) what it is this...(he asked taking her hand...) how did u get hurt?? and why haven't you yet put a bandage...(he asked and she gave a i don't how i got hurt look...which made him angry...) are u insane??? do ever have any clue of what u are doing?! ever??...

N she looked as a tear rolled down her cheek...no one had ever talked to her like this...and he tried not to get affected by it but only he knew how much it was hurting him...

DARSHAN: put a bandage...and make sure you have something...(he said politely...n she just nodded...n he left..)

He went to his room and the whole night was thinking about her...and she was on the other hand confused with his behavior....

MOUNI(to herself..) pata nahi if i'll ever be able to understand this man!!! (n in no time she was sleeping...)