Part 2

So the girl was mouni...but yes she had changed...she was a completely new person...

She went in his cabin..

MOUNI: may I come in yes??

DARSHAN: yes!!

MOUNI: sir apki coffee...(she said handing him..)

DARSHAN: thx.... and ya tomorrow I have a concert in Kolkata, n the flight is at 9 so be ready by 7 I'll come n pick you...(mouni was shocked why he telling her to come with him...but she nodded..) and listen..(she turned..) reply all my mails before you leave...(and she again got confused as to why he is telling her to reply all her mails..)

She went out and was sitting all confused at her desk....n Sameer came...

SAMEER: hey kya hua?? is there any problem.??

MOUNI: han bohot badi!!

SAMEER: what??

MOUNI: I don't know why sir is treating like his secretary!!

SAMEER: vo tum ho esi liye...(he said like a very obvious thing..)

MOUNI: what!! main ne yaha internship ke liye apply kiya hain...muje koi secretary nahi man na tha...

SAMEER: what?? what are you saying?? hum e tumhara résumé Personal Assistant ki pile main mila tha!!

MOUNI: what??

SAMEER: oh shit!! (he said collapsing on the chair near her..) agar darshan sir if darshan sir gets o know about this we about are dead!!

MOUNI: ok listen (she said facing him..) tum yeh bat kisi ne nahi kaho ge i really need this job...(n he looked at her an nodded...n she passed a genuine smile...n both resumed there work..)

The clock soon striked 8 and darshan was getting out of his cabin and saw Mouni still working...and went to her...

DARSHAN: Miss. Mukharjee you don't get paid for over time in this office...pack your stuff get moving...tomorrow i don't want miss my flight...(he said in a stern voice...n she nodded..)

N soon both reached there houses n Mouni started to pack her stuff as they had for 3 day in Kolkata...

MOUNI'S MOTHER: beta yeh packing kyu kar r hi ho??

MOUNI: oh sorry maa..main apko bata na hi bhul g e...muje mere boss ke sath unke ek concert ke liye jana hain kal 3 din ke liye...

And tears made way down her mothers eyes...

MOUNI'S MOM: beta hume maf kar do...tumhe is umar main khel kud karni cha hi yeh aur tumhe yeh sab karna pad r ha hain...(she said placing her hand on her daughter's head...)

MOUNI: nahi maa!! esa mat bolo...aur vese bhi muje yeh sab karna pasnad hain...(she said kissing her mother's hand...n wiping her tears...) accha chalo ab muje help karo packing main...

N both of them packed her stuff n she had dinner n set a alarm for 6 o'clock...n also told her mother to wake her up...

Next morning she woke up early had a shower and went to the kitchen to make breakfast...she was done doing everything by 6:45 and checked her stuff the last time before locking her suitcase...

MOUNI: maa main neeche ja r hi hun...

MOUNI'S MOM: neeche kyu...

MOUNI: maa vo sir ke pas mere number nahi hain...

MOUNI'S MOM:accha ok beta dhayan se jana....

MOUNI: ji maa ap bhi apna dhayan rakhna n koi problem hue toh muje call kar dena thik hain...

MOUNI'S MOM: han beta...(n she kissed her forehead n she was waiting down...)

soon darshan came n she sat in n his driver drove them to the airport...n in 2 hr time they boarded the flight...n he didn't utter a word since she has come...

MOUNI(In her mind..): yaar iske sath 3 din kese akele kese nikal ungi...