Part 44

A really long part, enjoy, and ya please read the author's note at the end and please comment on the question I have asked!

*******

MOUNI'S POV...

He is behaving so weird. He closed his eyes taking deep breaths and opened them just to find me starting at him. As I looked in his eyes I found him to be more relaxed.

We both got lost in each other's eyes. "I love you!" it took me at least 2 minutes to process what he said and as soon as I processed I looked down shying away, and I was just looking at floor so it could maybe just sallow me up, I mean now what do I say. I love him, I know that, but how do I tell him?

"Just the way I did!" he said and my head flung in his direction how did he know what I am thinking? "You know you just spoke your thoughts out loud right?" he said answering my unasked question with another question. So it means I spoke my thoughts loudly, since when have I started doing that? I made a cry baby face, and looked at him who was busy smirking at me. And since when has he started smirking?

"Bolo jaldi, I'm waiting for my answer!" He said smirking wider and I just looked down blushing hard, I maybe looking like an idiot. "Sir mom would be waiting for me, I need to go!" I said trying to come out of his grip. He just me a 'really?' face. And just than I realised we just dropped mom to the station! "NOOO

"Come on!" he said and again and I looked at him nervously and he just smiled at me giving me a 'I understand your situation' face.

*******

6 months later.

I sat in front of the mirror all nervous, I looked at myself in the mirror dolled up in a red and green wedding dress and my neck holding a beautiful and delicate nuptial chain and my parting filled with vermillion. Finally I am married to him, the love of my life.

"Just let me go in!" I heard him shout, maybe at Chinu and Sameer, I just smiled! "Fine tak!" he said and the next minute I heard the door knob turn. I quickly looked down, cuase I know if I met his eyes I would probably pass out of nervousness.

He started moving closer to me, and I can totally picture his face with a huge smirk playing on his lips, I don't know why he likes to disturb me so much when he knows what effect he has on me.

I looked down, and my hands started becoming slippery with sweat, and my heartbeats started to increase. I could feel the sweat breads on my forehead, and my stomach crunching. Relax Mouni, he wont eat you! relax! I said calming myself down. "Right I wont eat you biwi!" he said and I mentally killed myself like a thousand times, I again spoke my thoughts loud. God knows what's happening to me from the last 6 months I have literally started to speak what I think.

He knelled down in front of me and the chair so I could face him. I almost forgot how to breath. I kept my gaze on my hand and they became more sweaty. He held my chin and pulled my face slightly and I looked up to meet his gaze, and his expressions were unreadable. What exactly is he thinking.

"You look drop dead gorgeous, you know that right?" he said in a husky voice making me blush hard. I am not the most beautiful girl in this world but I don't know why when I am with him he makes me more precious that glass. The way he handles me with so much care, love, affection I feel that I am a princess. I just love him, so much that I cant even express!  Oh god I hope I didn't say that loud. I looked at his face which turned from a black expression to a cheesy smirk, and of course he heard that. I just sighed cause now I just couldn't help it, I speak like everything I am thinking loud, or maybe he knows black magic and so he can hear what I am thinking.

"Mouni!" he said and I looked at him. "Ab toh boldo what I want to hear from the last 6 months!" he said in a deep and husky voice and I felt my cheeks getting warmer and warmer. He put his one hand on my cheek and there was like a butterfly lake type sensation in my stomach. "You know when you blush, its hard for me to control right?" he said making me blush harder.

I just stood up with a jolt, and turned to go to change, basically running away from me. But he knew me too well and held my hand pulling me right into his well built chest. "Naa, today you cant escape! Aj toh bolna hi padeaga!" he said holding my bare waist and I got widened my eyes at his touch and gulped down in nervousness. I constantly kept on looking down and I could feel his gaze on me.

"Darshan!" I said and he hummed. "I need to change!" I told he hummed again. "Please!" I said again and he hummed again. What's up with him and humming. He is sometimes so annoying, Idiot! I mummed in my breath. "I love it when you call me that!" he said making me turn red out of embarrassment.

I looked up at him giving him pleading looks, but he remained stubborn. Ok today you cant escape you have to tell him. I felt my heartbeats accelerating and my palms becoming sweaty, I took deep breaths and I looked at him. "I.." I began and saw his eyes shinning out of excitement. "I love you!" I said in one go and shut my eyes tight. I must be looking like a fool right now. "I know that!" he said in the crook of my neck and I shut my eyes tighter fisting his sherwani in my hand.

He slowly removed my neckless, and placed a warm kiss on my neck. Next he removed my earrings and kissed my ears, and I had infinite butterflies in my stomach. And as soon as he left his hand loose on from my frame I ran picking some random shirt of his and locked the bathroom door. And stuck my back on the door locking it. 

"No way, I gave my whole wallet to those to idiots, and I am no way accepting this in return!" he said after a while and I chuckled. "Relax pati dev!" I said trying hard to control my laughter.

I quickly changed in his shirt and stepped out, and looked at him who was almost going to fall from the edge of the bed, and I bit my lip blushing hard at his reaction. He walked closer to me and pulled me into him holding my waist. "My shirt looks even better on you!" he whispered in my ears and I couldn't stop blushing. I covered my face with my palm and hid myself in is well built chest.

And the next moment I feel myself being lied on a soft bed and he hovered over me to the other side and switched the offs pulling me into him and I rested my head on his heart listening to his heartbeats and unknown to me I fell asleep.

****************

Hello guys, sorry for the late update.

So this was the last part of the story. Or maybe I can the last part of time changes season 1.

When I started writing this story I never thought it would get such great repose, but it did and I am really thankful to all the readers who take their time to read and comment. I Thank you guys soo much!  

Do tell me what part of the story you liked a lot and I am planning for a season two with two couples. One you guys know Mouni and Darshan, and second one I want to start Chinmay's love story. So please tell me your take on this thought!

And at last I love you all so much!