Part 7

TIME CHANGES!!!

PART 7

Mouni was feeling very bad that he scolded her...and she tried to explain herself it didn't matter to her but her tears refused to stop...she didn't know why she was feeling soo bad...

She went near her bed and fell crying on the bed...

MONUI: mumma!! I want to come back!! (she cried wetting the bed sheet...)

And Darshan went to his mother and got to know about how Mouni helped her...and he felt really bad to scold her...he went to her room...

He knocked and she got wiped the tears from her face...and went opened the door....she saw him and her eyes dwelled up with tears but she controlled...

MOUNI: sir, ap ko kuch kab tha!! (she said in a heavy voice trying hard to control...)

Darshan saw her like this and felt really bad...he wanted to hug...take all her pain away...he had hurt her a lot....

DARSHAN: aavo kuch bat karni thi...

And Mouni stepped behind to let him enter...he entered and she closed the door and the tears she held back started to flow..but she was facing the door...she quickly wiped them and faced darshan....

She looked down and he was looking at her...her nose red...her eyes running with tears...he felt as if something in him was breaking...he stepped close to her and held her chin and made her look at him...they were soo close...she felt awkward and stepped back...but he stepped close to her...and she kept stepping away from him and he closer to her....and the wall was the end...

She touched the wall and he stepped very closer to her....she tip toed getting away from him but he left no space between them...he cupped her face wiping her tears...

DARSHAN: I'm sorry...(he said in a heavy voice and more tears made their way down her eyes tracing her cheek and disappearing near her neck....)

Darshan felt really bad seeing her cry...he felt like something in him was breaking...

DARSHAN: I am very sorry...(he said wiping her tears...) actually concert cancel ho g ya hain so I removed the frustration on you...muje nahi kar na chahi ye tha...I know...(he said in a regretful voice...)

Mouni could feel how sorry he was, but couldn't say anything as she was hell uncomfortable...he was too close to her...she could feel his breaths on her face as he spoke...

DARSHAN: did you have lunch??

And Mouni nodded in a no...

DARSHAN: what?? why don't you ever have any food...pagal ho...or u think you are superwomen ki kha e bina chal e ga...(he scolded as he was concerned...and she stood there like a statue....)

He moved away from her and ordered pasta for them...and she yet stood nailed to the wall...and he turned back to see her and it reminded him of how close he was o her and his heart beats accelerated...he could feel it beating it fast and faster and the knock on the door disturbed his thoughts and he shifted his eyes to the door and saw Mouni attended it...

They settled on for dinner...and he told her to book tickets as his concert was cancelled...

They both sat and were talking on random topics due to which she got to know how funny he was and he had a cute and notorious side behind the arrogant and rude cover he wore in front of the world...and he was just falling for her...every time thing she said...her thoughts...her smile...everything was pulling him to her...he wanted to know her more and more....

He had the best time in his life with her he thought...but little did he know that she was the reason for making him who he is...rude, arrogant, hypocrite...