Part 4

TIME CHANGES

PART 4

She was running out of the room...removing the list from her hand bag...she quickly reached to the end of the lobby and found them waiting at the waiting area of the hotel...n she bit her  tongue...

MOUNI: I am really sorry ko make you wait...(she said moving to them...n shook their hands..handed them the list...) and han sir ke liye bottles normal water ki rakh na...(n they nodded...)

ORGANISER: anything else...(n mouni glanced at her watch...n it was 2:17...she had to go to pick his parents...n with parents it striked to make arrangements for them..)

MOUNI: ya actually sir's parents are also coming so if you could put chairs for them...like a row of 10 chairs just in front of the stage...(and they nodded...she said 10 cause she doesn't know if his friends are coming or not...)

And she soon chipped them bye and moved the airport....in the cab she made a board written Darshan Raval as she had not seen his parents and even they had not seen her...

She went and waited at outside the arrivals...soon his parents came and read the board Darshan Raval and moved to Mouni...

DR's MOM: beta tum darshan ki PA ho...

MOUNI: han ma'am...Namaste...(she chipped to both of them and they blessed her...)

They all sat in the cab and she was wondering that she had seen his dad somewhere...but she couldn't recall...

They reached the hotel and their booking was already done she told them she will take a leave..n she went to her room and was trying hard to remember where she met his dad...and while thinking all this she dozed off...

The next time she opened her eyes was when she heard a door knock on her door...and she saw the time...and it was already 7...

MOUNI: oh shit!! (she exclaimed...) jab dekho tab so ti reh ti ho....yaha kam karne a e ho ya sone monui...(she scolded herself opening the door...n saw a waiter holding a tray in his hand...it semmed coffee to her...but she didn't order...of course she was sleeping...) wrong number (she told the waiter...and her was staring at her like what...) wrong room I meant...(she said biting her tongue...)

"can we have coffee together.." a voice came from behind and it none other than darshan..."kuch discuss karna hain..." he explained and she nodded...and took the trayand allowed him to enter...

And they both were discussing something about his seclude and by mistake she dropped her coffee on his...

MOUNI: oh shit...I am really sorry sir...(she said as she panicked...and got tissue started wiping but ended up spoiling it more...n looked up at him making a I am sorry face...)

DARSHAN: its ok main saf kar deta hun...(n she nodded in a ok yet  with the sad face...) washroom??

He asked and she pointed towards it...and stood like a statue in front of him...and he didn't know how to tell her to move...

DARSHAN'S POV....

she stood right in front of me and I didn't know how to tell her to move...and suddenly something striked me..i planned to disturb her a bit...and started taking steps close to her...and she moved behind with a confused face...and I kept on doing that...and her leg touched the table and she was almost to fall...but I held her...

Her eyes closed...fear clearly visible on her face...and her hair strands falling on her face making her look soo beautiful...I was lost in her...and she slowly opened her one eye...and then he other to make sure she fell...but I am sure she is shocked seeing herself in my arms...and it striked me what I was doing and made her stand...

"sorry" I said before leaving her room...

What is wrong with me...what was I doing...I lost my senses when I close to her...It felt something different being close to her...

no..no I am not supposed to feel anything when I am with her...or with anyone....I have to achive more success in my life...that's my only motif...there is no place for all this in my life... the only thing that matters is my parents...nothing else...I will make her understand that...

END OF DARSHAN'S POV...

He was planning to make her know except his parents nothing mattered in his life...but probably destiny had something else written for the both of them...lets see what it is...