Cooking Fiasco (Kunikida Doppo)

Requests are closed, but I MIGHT be opening them sooner or later! I'm currently working on them and some might take longer than others, but I will try to go in order :)

Just a few days ago, you finally got an apartment and started living alone. Your parents kept nagging you to get out of the house but in the end, they would shed a pool of tears bidding you farewell. You immediately noticed a problem that occurred once you started living alone. You had no idea how to cook. Sure you helped your mother cook dinner sometimes but that was only when you were a kid. All you knew was to boil a water and pour it into a instant cup noodle and voila! Your meal was made. But you obviously knew that you couldn't eat cup noodles for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the rest of your life. That would be a pain.

So you recently heard from one of your group of friends that there was going to be a cooking lesson held nearby and suggested that you should go. You grabbed your cute (Favorite Color) apron and a notebook and pen just in case for note taking. 

Once you arrived, you sat down on a table consisting of sinks, drawers, and utensils. Few minutes later, more people began to file in as a tall blonde man with glasses sat next to you on the stool. You were a bit surprised to see a man in a cooking class, but you didn't judge. Maybe his wife couldn't cook. But you couldn't help but to study him a little bit. He was pretty built, not your ordinary business man, and he gave off quite intimidating aura. His eyes came in contact for a split second as you jumped in your seat a little, your eyes swimming away from him.

"Alright, class! I'm glad to have you all today, learning to cook!" The instructor clapped his hands, gathering everyone's attention. "I will split everyone into a group of two so listen for your names." She got out her clipboard and began calling out the names.

"Let's see... (L/N), (F/N) and Kunikda Doppo!"

You scanned the room for this man named 'Kunikida' until there was a light tap on your shoulder. You spun around and it was the man with the glasses.

"You must be (L/N), (F/N). Looks like we'll be working together." Kunikida said.

"Oh, yes! Nice to meet you Kunikida san." you bowed slightly, a slight blush formed on your cheeks. You certainly did not know that this man would be working with you.

"Now that you got your partners, I will be assigning each group what kind of food they'll create. It can be anything you want, but remember, it has to be the type of food I give you." The instructor explained. She went around the tables, and she finally reached to your table.

"(L/N) san and Kunikida san, you will be doing sweets. Good luck!" Sweets! You had a lot of experience with sweets.

"Oh, and Kunikida san. I heard you are an exceptional cook so please teach (L/N) san some good tips since she's a beginner." the instructor said and walked away. You looked up at the blonde man in surprise.

"You're a good cook, Kunikida san?" you asked.

"I've been cooking for quite some time for my co-workers at my office. They love to eat anytime of the day. It's like they have an bottomless pit in their stomachs." He grumbled slightly.

You chuckled. "What kind of work to you do?"

"I work for the Armed Detective Agency."

Your eyes instantly sparkled in amazement. No wonder he was somewhat built. "Wow! That's amazing! Must be a back breaking work, right? I thank you as a citizen for protecting us."

Kunikida's face turned red. "N-No need to thank me. We're an agency after all, I'm not the only one..."

"I know that, Kunikida san! Anyways, hope I don't get in your way too much... I'm not a very good cook." You whispered shyly.