Tug-A-War (Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuuya)

This was requested by ItsMeganElena~

I had no better title to name this one shot so I hope you get the metaphor tug-a-war relating into a love triangle...

Anyways, hope you enjoy :)))

You were currently experiencing on this thing called, 'love triangle'. And who loved you at the same time? That's none other than your good friends, Dazai and Chuuya. It hasn't been long since they both confessed to you. Dazai obviously confessed to you first, and then Chuuya came along after, declaring his love to you. And ever since that day, you were spun around like you were in a whirlpool between these two. They would just constantly fight over who you liked better.

"(F/N) chan~" Dazai whined as he spinned his spinny chair towards you as you sighed heavily.

"What is it this time, Dazai?" you asked a bit impatient.

"My lips are dry... Will you be my moisturizer??" he asked in a sweet tone, pouting. Of course you were used to this already because Dazai and Chuuya has both been bickering about each other for who takes you heart away and they decided to give affection to show it. You lifted your finger up, telling him to hold on as you ran your hand in your purse and pulled out a brand new chapstick.

"Here you go, you pervert. It's brand new so you can keep it. My treat." you smiled. Chuuya was watching you two in the distance and he could feel his jealously rise to the next level. And Dazai smirked at the short fancy hat which made him even angrier. You took out your own chapstick and popped the cap off as you applied it to your soft lips. Just when you were done with that, Dazai suddenly lunged forward and gave you a soft kiss, biting your bottom lip at the end.

"Heh, you're lips are sweet and soft that I don't even need a brand new chapstick~" he winked when he parted. You gasped and touched your lips, your cheeks burning.

"D-Dazai!! Y-You idiot!!!" you smacked the brunette's head lightly as Dazai laughed at you because you were a blushing mess.

"You asshole, Dazai. What a perverted move..." Chuuya muttered but he had a small grin on his face because his partner just got smacked by you.

"What's your problem? You would totally do that to (F/N) chan if you had the chance~" Dazai teased.

"W-What?! You bastard! Of course I won't do that because (F/N) chan won't like it!" Chuuya's face became redder by the second as he imagined himself kissing you, just like Dazai did.

"You're both perverts. Now shut up so I can finish my work." you swatted Dazai's hands away that was trying to reach to your hands as he grumbled in defeat.

The next day, Chuuya finally came back from his mission, covered in cuts and bruises. There was a huge cut across his cheek that had blood gushing out of it. You and Dazai stayed at Port Mafia while Chuuya went on the mission with Akutagawa.

"Chuuya! You look like a mess!" you gasped the moment you saw Chuuya's poor state.

"Nah, (F/N) chan. He's fine on his own." Dazai giggled as an irk mark popped up on Chuuya's head.

"Ignore him. Come to my office, Chuuya. I'll treat that wound for you." you got out of your chair as you headed into your own office. Chuuya couldn't help but to blush but his partner was not happy.

"I'll get her next time you chibi." Dazai growled.

"Hmph, I think I already have~" he swooned as he skipped his way to your office, leaving Dazai irritated as hell.

"Here, sit." you patted on the couch as you opened your first aid kit, taking out a few bandages. Chuuya sat patiently, but he was really nervous because he rarely got to sit next to you this close. You rinsed the gauze under a faucet as you put your warm hands on his cheeks. Chuuya's face immediately bloomed that the fact you had your soft hands on his cheeks and he loved it.